• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWang

3/30 GDT - Lightning 2 @ Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Does Gudas have any hockey skills? Or is he just a straight up goon? I'm really asking.

Maybe he's like Konopka, is really good at one thing. Konopka is a goon, racks up 300 hits 300 PIM and 2 points per season, but he's one of the better faceoff guys in the league. Maybe Gudas excels at some skill that isn't immediately apparent, but most likely not.

That's the one thing consistent about this team.

It's mainly just the entry. Once they have possession it looks pretty good. The Wings just have a hard time breaking the line when the defense is standing them up.

Maybe he's like Konopka, is really good at one thing. Konopka is a goon, racks up 300 hits 300 PIM and 2 points per season, but he's one of the better faceoff guys in the league. Maybe Gudas excels at some skill that isn't immediately apparent, but most likely not.

He beards well

edit: way too ugly to look at.

Edited by sputman

seriously though... why have we had so many calls against us lately? mick was saying that earlier so I know I'm not the only one who feels it.

Seems like since the first MIN game we have been getting shafted by the refs regularly.

Think about the all the ridiculous non-calls. The calls against the Wings for minor things. The bulls*** penalty shot. The goal into the net that was completely off. The offsides goal. Yes there has been a noticeable negative impact by the refs in nearly every game. It's getting absurd. I just hope it starts to even out in these last games where they get a few breaks.

Edit: After reading that, I sound like a whiny fan. I know that every fan complains about the officiating, but it just seems like it has been extra horrible the last 5-6 games.

Edited by CaliforniaWingsFan