• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWang

3/30 GDT - Lightning 2 @ Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

I didn't get to watch the game (listened on the radio).

Can anybody comment on how Jonas looked in goal? How did everybody play in front of him?

Looked really good aside from the 2nd goal. Kind of a stinker. The D played really good today. they blocked shots with a purpose today instead of having them go in off of them. Good solid team effort for the 2 points.

I didn't get to watch the game (listened on the radio).

Can anybody comment on how Jonas looked in goal? How did everybody play in front of him?

He was solid in net for the most part. The first goal was a flukey bounce that Fil found and shot in. The second goal he should have had just a shot from the point from Salo that Quincey half halfheartedly tried to block. He made two ridiculous saves in the second I think it was. Overall, I wouldn't say he was phenomenal, but he was strong in net.

That was a hell of a fun game to watch, with Helm flying around like a spidermonkey, Goose performing straight wizardry, Kronwall finally Kronwalling a dude, and Gudas the caveman trying so desperately to elbow somebody in the face. Damn good weekend for hockey I'd say

These sons of ******* keep winning every freakin' time I don't watch, so I keep not watching. I'm forced to record the replay on FSD at midnight and watch the next day, because hockey gods know I can't record the original game or they lose as well. I'm taking a lot more than one for team here.

That Nyquist goal is phenomenal!

I lost internet and TV halfway through the third. It happened on a Bolts shot from the point on one of their 37 power plays. It looked to me like it went in, and I was stressed the f*** out. Fortunately I was able to get a signal on a tablet and follow along with NHL.com's boxscore thing. Then the Bolts scored and I had a heart attack. Then the time tracker stopped with 16 seconds left and it stayed there for about 90 years. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, heart doing the Alien chest-burster thing, sweating bullets. Then, "3-2 FINAL." And there was much rejoicing.

What's in your wallet?

Dear Twitter Douchebros,

Please explain to me how Kronwall is a "*****" for not fighting and taking a penalty after delivering a clean hit? Why should he? Isn't your guy the "*****" for not being able to take a good hit? And also, what does delivering a good hit have to do with having sex with other men? Did he hit him with his penis?

Good lord, hockey "fans" are the worst...