• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedWang

3/30 GDT - Lightning 2 @ Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Missed this one due to being out with my wife (missed our normal date night due to being away at all-states for four days) and getting caught in an unexpected snow storm (6 inches, it was supposed to just rain) - we got out of the restaurant and it had turned to snow. I was able to leech onto wifi in the grocery store and scared my wife with an enthusiastic fist pump in the condiments aisle when they got goal number three. Replay is coming on center ice now.

watching the Caps v Preds game, theres something not right with Ovie he doesn't seem to be fully focused.

Jarnkrok played just under 4mins in 1st, some nice touches and he does not look out of place.

Weber, could Kenny pull it off? Pipe dream i know.

watching the Caps v Preds game, theres something not right with Ovie he doesn't seem to be fully focused.

Jarnkrok played just under 4mins in 1st, some nice touches and he does not look out of place.

Weber, could Kenny pull it off? Pipe dream i know.

Ovie looks like he needs to poop.

Ovie looks like he needs to poop.

lolz Washington Craps lolz

/u/ComradeDoctor from http://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/21rzci/incredible_goal_by_gustav_nyquist/cgg00jo?context=3 made this gif

you guys seem to steal a lot of gifs from reddit

Who cares. Others that don't visit reddit will probably never see them, and some of them are awesome. Either way, I don't think a gif shared across the internet (which is why people upload them) requires a work cited.

/u/ComradeDoctor from http://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/21rzci/incredible_goal_by_gustav_nyquist/cgg00jo?context=3 made this gif

I didn't see Wings3:16 claiming this image as his own, that he made it, or it was his original work. Following the link on both Reddit and Imgur there are no privacy claims or restrictions, usage rights, or copyright attached to this. The original poster of the work never requested credit for usage of this GIF.

Therefore, it's not stealing or theft when it is an image provided for public use with no restrictions attached to it. On top of that, it was built at GIFSoup which is basically a "Stick a head on this animation" kind of site and it likely took him all of 2 minutes to create. Point being, there is no problem here and declaring it "stealing" is incorrect.

Not to play into the conspiracy that the NHL doesn't want us in the playoffs or anything but the caps are 2 for 4 on the powerplay tonight and the preds are 0 for 0 with 4 minutes left in the third. That seems weird considering how the games have been called lately and that the caps need a win for their playoff hopes.

I don't visit reddit or hfboards, so it's nice of people to share these gifs. It's not stealing, he's not making money on it, he saw a gif, found it entertaining and shared it with fellow wings fans. I showed several people the gif as well, does that mean I stole it too?

Not to play into the conspiracy that the NHL doesn't want us in the playoffs or anything but the caps are 2 for 4 on the powerplay tonight and the preds are 0 for 0 with 4 minutes left in the third. That seems weird considering how the games have been called lately and that the caps need a win for their playoff hopes.

Right and I watched the game and Nashville actually outplayed the Caps most of the game, but yet it was the Caps who kept going to the PP. I think the NHL wants to do all it can to get it down to the wire to determine who is in the playoffs to make it more dramatic. Simply ridiculous.

Bettman has said several times on his radio show (very tacky....by the way) that he wants to see teams like Columbus, Phoenix and Minnesota win a Stanley Cup on his watch.

The wings playing Pittsburgh, then Philly/nyr would be the best outcome

It's weird. If this were pretty much any other season except this one, I'd want the Flyers or Rangers like whoa. But this season? They both scare me.

(Not counting my chickens, just saying.)

I think we need more Swedes.

Does anyone know where we can find more Swedes?

photo.jpg

It's weird. If this were pretty much any other season except this one, I'd want the Flyers or Rangers like whoa. But this season? They both scare me.

(Not counting my chickens, just saying.)

photo.jpg

Yea somehow Pittsburgh just doesn't scare me as much as the Rangers or Flyers...

Also, did anyone really notice Stamkos last night (besides the power play chances)? Just thought he wasn't really a presence on the ice at all.

Edited by wings4thecup06

Well, helping the Caps doesnt really help Columbus.

His point (Bettman) was that he wants the small market teams to win so the league can make more money and expand. I don't believe in an anti-Wings conspiracy but I do believe Bettman means what he says in this instance. I think there is a bias but not a conspiracy.

Yea somehow Pittsburgh just doesn't scare me as much as the Rangers or Flyers...

Also, did anyone really notice Stamkos last night (besides the power play chances)? Just thought he wasn't really a presence on the ice at all.

Don't get me wrong, the Pens scare me way more than the Rangers or Flyers do. They've been sputtering a bit of late, but make no mistake: they're still very much a Cup contender.

Our shutdown guys did a fantastic job of tracking, neutralizing, frustrating Stamkos.