• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Motown4013

Proud to be.....

Rate this topic

We have the second most man games lost, but no team has had to endure losing such impact players. We have 6 guys that didn't start the year with this team but will not go down.

The last report I saw, it was pretty much Pittsburgh and Detroit leading the way with man games lost (Pittsburgh was pretty far ahead, followed by Detroit and then the 3rd most was quite a bit back). On losing impact players, it's been tough here, but Pittsburgh has been without Malkin, Neal, Letang, Martin and Dupius (not the most talented, but does have chemistry with the top line) for lengthy periods of time. Actually, I think all of those guys are out for the rest of the regular season (except Neal).

I totally agree with your sentiment though and while not thinking too deeply about it, after this weekend, I was thinking that it would be very difficult thinking they don't get in at this point. I didn't want to jinx it though. Very hard believing either Washington or Toronto could catch them. Speaking of Toronto (where I've lived the past 15 years) how crazy has their decline been? They are up to 8 losses in a row....all in regulation I think.

I was at the game last night and Gustav "Snipequist" and the kid line was amazing to watch again. It was very cool to see the impact that game had on the fans. In the third period, It was the loudest I have heard the Joe since the 08 playoffs. WOW........that's all I got!