• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 MaynardJmzKeenan

MaynardJmzKeenan

Prospect

• 45 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:31 AM

I cannot even pronounce his last name, of course nothing new

Me neither, but going off his initials, it's anonymous :-\ I like our other AA prospect also, Adam Almquist, little guy but I think he has pretty good upside to his game if he can stay healthy. Like a Rafalski type player. Seems to get his shots/passes through from the point better than most ;-) Anyone else high on Adams game? I've only seen him a few times, but like what I saw...

Edited by MaynardJmzKeenan, 08 April 2014 - 08:41 AM.

#22 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,610 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:54 AM

I don't want to rehash the debate over here, but players like this, Frk and the likes of Pulkkinen along with the kids that we have on our team now are the reason Jarnkrok was able to be dealt for something we needed at the midnite hour. Sure, Calle was currently ranked ahead of AA and Frk and Pulk, but our management team is one of the best in the world. In 3 years, Calle may be putting up some great numbers in Nashville, but with our corps of talent that's gonna be in GR in the next couple, trust me, and trust them, you really aren't going to miss him any more than you missed what's his name that we traded for Lang...

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Aww You Mad Bro? Are You Butt Hurt?