• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeymom1960

Dive of the Year

Rate this topic

Good lord.

Maybe the ref had...you know...like razor blades tucked in his knuckles? I mean you never know, we don't know his struggles. Coming up from the wrong side of the tracks and whatnot. He had to learn how to take care of himself, no one else was going to. What with his dad leaving when he was four and his mom working three jobs just to make ends meet. He had to make a name for himself on the streets, so no one would mess with his mute brother Clarence. "Razor Fists" they would call him. Now he lies awake at night, wondering how things could have been different.

Or, you know, Crysby is a poopy diaper diving baby.

Good lord.

Maybe the ref had...you know...like razor blades tucked in his knuckles? I mean you never know, we don't know his struggles. Coming up from the wrong side of the tracks and whatnot. He had to learn how to take care of himself, no one else was going to. What with his dad leaving when he was four and his mom working three jobs just to make ends meet. He had to make a name for himself on the streets, so no one would mess with his mute brother Clarence. "Razor Fists" they would call him. Now he lies awake at night, wondering how things could have been different.

Or, you know, Crysby is a poopy diaper diving baby.

I think it's the second one.

fa2IeiQ.gif

Well, I was kinda right...though not razor blades, my bad. I must be thinking of a different ref.

And Flashy, glad to see you're putting your name on your gifs. I've been seeing quite a bit of your stuff floating around the innanets uncredited/posted as "original work."

Well, I was kinda right...though not razor blades, my bad. I must be thinking of a different ref.

And Flashy, glad to see you're putting your name on your gifs. I've been seeing quite a bit of your stuff floating around the innanets uncredited/posted as "original work."

I didn't want to have to start putting it there, but I too have seen some of my work being claimed by others. Including the dancing gif I did the other day.

I'm happy to have my work shared by anyone, but I'd like to at least be recognized for creating it. This way people will have to do some work to steal it.

I didn't want to have to start putting it there, but I too have seen some of my work being claimed by others. Including the dancing gif I did the other day.

I'm happy to have my work shared by anyone, but I'd like to at least be recognized for creating it. This way people will have to do some work to steal it.

You mean the dancing gif I made right *shifty eyes* runs out screaming obscenities

Curious was that just a line change and were the Capitals on the offense side and Pens lacking coverage therefore Cindy was trying to get some sort of whistle?

Looks like the issue is the linseman's whistle catching him somewhere in the face...perhaps near the eye?

Assuming anything else would be pretty stupid....he's not going to pull a dive, what would that accomplish? Refs get in the way, trip guys up, etc. all the time. It happens, they don't stop play because of it.

The thing I don't get about Crosby is why he feels he needs to pull this stuff. He's already won a Cup. He's gonna win the Hart this year. His team's a powerhouse. He's the best player in the world and the face of hockey. He is, by all accounts, a real class act off the ice. Refs are going to give him the benefit of the doubt on anything and everything anyway - but not if he keeps diving.

You're better than this, Sid. Though I suppose getting clocked in the face with a metallic whistle probably isn't a great feeling. But still.