• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeymom1960

Dive of the Year

Rate this topic

I just don't even...

My brain literally hurts watching that. Even if he really got clocked or if the refs whistle got him funny or something, that is just some display. Half of me wonders if diving is just that much of a reflex for him that the second he feels something touch his head he fires up the acting gears.

But, I just don't even know what to say...

Yea, everyone knows that highly conditioned athletes lose all strength in their legs when hit in the eye!

If this wasn't so pathetic and absurd it would be disgusting. Mr. (and I use the term lightly) Crosby can rack up all the points he wants. He can win a half dozen cups, gold medals and other awards. He can make more money than any player in hockey ever. However, there are a few things he will never have. Character and respect. When his number goes up in the rafters nobody will be talking about his integrity. Lucky for us we had and have star players who have as much f not more character than skill. I wouldn't trade a Yzerman or Lidstrom or even a Datsyuk or Zetterberg for a whole bench of whiny, spoiled, bitchy little Crosbies.

Edited by lwing

Like people mentioned Sindy can win all the trophies, stanley cups, be rich as hell and having an unbelievable beautfiful girlfriend at the end of the day he sometimes acts like a spoiled little brat if things aren't going his way. Boy would I love seeing him do that s*** against Backes or even better Colton Orr...

He is the best player in the world why do you have to use such low tactics ?!