• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

4/2 GDT - Bruins 2 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

I probably shouldn't say this, but I feel like if Alfie can play through fatigue and an injury for however long it's been, Datsyuk can at least play sheltered minutes tonight. Like, I'd totally get it if we didn't really have a timetable for his return, but we do, and it's a whopping two days from today. Is his knee ready to go or not?

meh. We'll blow the Bruins out of the water tonight then get shut out on Friday. This season is evil.

According to Khan his knee is good, but now it's just a matter of conditioning. I'd say with another practice on thursday he'd be good to go friday.

Saying "Datsyuk out" makes it sound like he hasn't been out for a long time and is ALMOST BACK.

Could've worded it better, I guess. Point was, instead of definitely Alfie and quite possibly Datsyuk as well, we get neither. Because we can't have nice things this season.

According to Khan his knee is good, but now it's just a matter of conditioning. I'd say with another practice on thursday he'd be good to go friday.

The petulant child in me feels like two hours of conditioning being the difference between playing and not playing is lame. But I get it.

The petulant child in me feels like two hours of conditioning being the difference between playing and not playing is lame. But I get it.

It makes a huge difference. Especially against the bruins team. Dressing someone who can only play sheltered minutes against the bruins won't help because you need to be able to play everyone in order to beat them. Buffalo is the perfect opponent for pav to come back to.

It makes a huge difference. Especially against the bruins team. Dressing someone who can only play sheltered minutes against the bruins won't help because you need to be able to play everyone in order to beat them. Buffalo is the perfect opponent for pav to come back to.

Yea I agree. It's better for Pav to come back in a game that potentially will be slightly easier. Although we shouldn't underestimate the Sabres, it'll be better for him to get another practice in there.

All I'm asking for is no more injuries and Pasha as much as I'd love having you back please sit out this game, it will be an ugly one regardless.

No way this team can go toe with Boston which isn't a shame, only a select few in the West can.

Thornton, McQuaid, Lucic and Chara...may god help us

FFS, we hear this crap before every Boston game, and yet we've beaten them home and away this season.

I probably shouldn't say this, but I feel like if Alfie can play through fatigue and an injury for however long it's been, Datsyuk can at least play sheltered minutes tonight.

My worry is that he comes back a touch too early. With the way the guys are playing I'd hate to loose him for the long haul then wait an extra game or two.

With Alfie out if love to see Pulkkinen up here too

Its my 39th birthday today so Franzen with the hatty(#39 changed to #93) to gift everyone curly fries except me as i live in scotland lol.

Seriously any win would do.

Hey, happy b-day. Let's hope the Wings will give us all a present.

Obviously it's hard to get your hopes up playing against the Bruins. But we've been playing better hockey lately, and we have a lot more to play for right now than Boston, who will be a number 1 seed regardless of what happens the rest of the season. I actually have a good feeling about the game. I think we'll get at least 1 point.

This is the way I see it.... Boston's camp is embarrassed by the last time we beat them (6-1 win) I read a quote from Krug that they are going to be sending a message in case they meet in playoffs. the message is its going to be "tough hockey". So my leaving dats out for a cheap knee shot and old man alfie out (back groin and broken finger) does not bother me. hopefully our kids can out hustle a win. Best case scenario we win 4-2. Comfortable but not a blow out so they don't start taking dumb cheap shots. *cough Marchant cough*

my .02