• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

4/2 GDT - Bruins 2 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

That's what a good screen does. Jimmy has stopped everything he has seen.

I agree, just my feed was swooning over the bomb that blew by him... I thought he was screened and would have been beat by any shot.

Too many shot attempts going wide. The Bruins definitely controlled the period, but it isn't as bad as many were saying it would be beforehand.

Regroup and take momentum for the second. Let's Go Wings!

ONCE AGAIN, Smith's pinching fs us.

Smith wasn't on the ice. If you are referring to Nyquist's penalty, Boston's goal was scored even strength. There's a difference between blaming someone for making a mistake and trying your hardest to pin the blame on someone that had nothing to do with the goal scored just because you have a personal grudge.

Smith had nothing to do with us being down 1-0.

It was a good pinch, but Lucic did a great job getting it out.

Biggest positive from that period, Sheahan can handle the size and toughness of the Bruins and protect the puck from them.

Sheahan is going to be a playoff beast. The guy is built for the playoffs. Just so strong - in an OT playoff game or a game 7 where everyone else is hanging on by a thread I can see Sheahan just dominating.

The Bruins are arguably the best team in the league. They have no weaknesses.

We have no blue line, iffy goaltending, no Datsyuk, no Zetterberg, no Ericsson, no Alfredsson, and most importantly, no Samuelsson. It's cool to be confident after barely beating the Bolts, but Boston is in full-on Cup mode. Like I've said, this game is pretty much unwinnable - though there's always a chance.

The wings look a little timid and hesitant when they don't have the puck and that's why they were chasing most the period.I think babs will address this and they will show more energy next period.

The call on Nyquist was awful, and the goal called off was awful so we are probably in for some more awful calls this game.

Lastly, kindl is absolutely god awful. He seems to always fall down in the corners, loses almost every puck battle, and can't even make a basic pass to a team mate that is close to him. Honestly he is just so bad its not even funny.

I agree, just my feed was swooning over the bomb that blew by him... I thought he was screened and would have been beat by any shot.

NBCSN has a decent crew if Olczyk isn't there to drag them down. Not a huge fan of Jones and Milbury since they follow Edzo's lead at times, but they give decent studio analysis. I don't mind Doc, though I know he DRIIIVES some people crazy. Pierre is very knowledgeable but a bit creepy.