• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Richdg

What is everyones second favorite team?

Rate this topic

Guest DeGraa55

Wings first of course. But then I like to watch games that are just exciting. Ovi is my favorite player just because of his offense it's great to watch. But I can watch any team play as long as there is lots of hitting and fighting. Sadly other games are more exciting to watch then most wings games right now. It's just said seeing wings players pushed around :(

The one thing that the wings have going that's rare to see is fighting for a playoff spot which is excitement we normally don't get to enjoy. I just prefer games that feature LOTS of hitting and a few fights.

But ya I never really cheer for any team besides the wings except for Washington kind of. Ovi is my favorite and I like backstrom and semin when they had him.

Edited by DeGraa55

Wings my favourite team by a monumental amount, followed by my old hometown Jets, then the Bruins. Been the order my whole life even when the Jets were gone for 16 years.

Blues, Bruins and Kings

I LOVE their style of hockey and how structured they are a joy to watch almost every time.

Kings get an honourable mention in the top 5 on my list. I used to like the Hawks until last years playoffs when they got super douchey. Also like the Blues team.

I used to be a Kentucky Thoroughblades (AHL) fan before the team relocated out of Lexington. It was nice being able to see professional hockey again after moving out of Michigan and to see a few stars before they were known (Zdeno Chara, Mikka Kiprusoff, Evgeni Nabokov, Dan Boyle).

been a wings fan since my dad to me to the joe when i was 7. when i moved to LA a few years back, i figured, i could at least root for the home team. i think i hate the kings more now.

i remember early oiler games with gretzy and coffey....so i have a soft spot for them. otherwise i'm cheering for whomever is playing against the ducks, penguins, and blackhawks.

After leaving Michigan I lived most of my life near Tampa and they were always my 2nd fav team. Me and my mom really like St Louis, Marty not the Blues,ewww;-) Then me and my wife moved to Nashville in '11 and I, of course, hated Preds. But now that we are in east I'm slowly becoming what I once thought was impossible, a pRed Wing fan :-\ gonna be fun watching Jones and Jarnkrok mature as players here in Smashville for years to come..

Worst post of all time. If you are a true Red Wings fan there is no second favorite. As soon as the season is over you stop caring. No matter how much you like hockey.

Nonsense.

If the Wings aren't on, I'll watch other games. Granted, this time of year it's usually a game that has an effect on the standings as far as the Wings are concerned, but I'll also watch the Wild because they're televised around here or the Jets just because they're there.

If someone wants to watch Wings and only Wings, that's certainly their prerogative, but to say that anyone who watches or follows another team isn't a true Wings fan is presumptuous and false.

I present Exhibit A: me.

Case closed.

Been a wings fan forever and go for them no matter who they play .... I'm all about the wings but I got 2 teams I kinda like but the've sucked ass for a very long time lol

Hasek is my favourite goalie of all time so I followed buffalo as well back then and I like them , never big stars but they had some good years ... Think in 3-5 yrs they'll be really good again

Since I'm canadian I chose Edmonton as my favourite and only canadian team I like .... I'm from montreal but despise the habs ... That being said my friend was surprised when we played the oilers and I was losing it when we lost to them

His exact words were .... At least it's the oilers you like them .... And I was so mad I said something like f*** the oilers! Lol was so bothered I couldn't support them during that cup run they had

Point to all that crap I just wrote lol .... When it comes down to it I'm all detroit redwings till the day I die

Edited by nyqvististhefuture