• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FlashyG

The Goose is Loose Game

Rate this topic

Simple yet oddly addictive game using pictures of Nyquist.

The goal is to use the arrow keys to merge identical pictures. Every time you merge you get a next level image, If you can match 2 eleventh level tiles you win.

http://games.usvsth3m.com/2048/the-goose-is-loose-edition/

So I figured it out, kinda. You have put the first pair (the goose) together to bring out the AHL allstar pic. then you have to put two more geese together to get another allstar pic. then you have to put two allstar pics together to get the third piece and so on and so forth. Hope that makes sense...

The order of pictures I've gotten to go

1 Goose

2 AHL Allstar picture

3 AHL headshot

4 NHL Headshot

5 NHL Shot followthrough

6 Nyquist and Tatar hugging

7 gif of his playoff goal vs Chicago

8 gif of his highlight reel goal vs Tampa

9 Dancing Goose GIf

10 Attacking Goose Gif
11 ?

Its actually quite easy, I think everyone is over thinking it. I can tell you how its done if you want...

Why not...I'm open for any pointers. I keep getting to the 10th level and massing tons of pts but I can't seem to clear that last hurdle.

You need to focus on one corner. I put my highest tile in the top right corner and build up and the right. The second highest tile should be directly to the left of the biggest, the third to the left of that. Make sure you always have the top row completely full of tiles. The biggest thing to remember is to not let a lower tile get into that top right corner, it makes the puzzle a nightmare to beat after that. Once you start attacking the puzzle this way, you can really start whipping the tiles around pretty quickly, I can generally finish the puzzle in under 15 minutes. The only time you need to slow down is near the end when the box gets pretty full. Good luck!

You need to focus on one corner. I put my highest tile in the top right corner and build up and the right. The second highest tile should be directly to the left of the biggest, the third to the left of that. Make sure you always have the top row completely full of tiles. The biggest thing to remember is to not let a lower tile get into that top right corner, it makes the puzzle a nightmare to beat after that. Once you start attacking the puzzle this way, you can really start whipping the tiles around pretty quickly, I can generally finish the puzzle in under 15 minutes. The only time you need to slow down is near the end when the box gets pretty full. Good luck!

That gave me the final push I needed to get to the end.

I was using the top row but I didn't really think to keep the 4 tiles in order up there until your advice.

When I finally beat it, I actually screwed up and ended up with a level 1 tlie in the top corner while all the way up to level 8 and somehow managed to get enough tiles up to it to advance it all the way up to level 8 as well, from there it was smooth sailing.

Unfortunately this Goose doesn't like to go into the corners.

I'm still working on it. Thanks for the tips.