• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Firefighter4WingedWheel

Toews

Rate this topic

Did anybody see the hit on Toews? Sounds like he is done for the season. They said he could play if need be, but I don't know why they would risk it. So Toews and Kane out, doesn't look good for the Black-squawks to repeat.

It was a clean hit, but he got ROCKED. I'd be amazed if nothing was broken (collarbone) or displaced (shoulder). If he could play right now I'd be shocked.

Orpik hits like a truck.

Saw it, perfectly clean hit.....Milbury is a complete Baffoon by the way (his comments on the hit). When I saw him skate away, I figured it was a shoulder injury, but could be collar bone as well.

Last I heard is that he'll sit the rest of the regular season, but is supposed to be 100% for the start of the playoffs.

Saw it, perfectly clean hit.....Milbury is a complete Baffoon by the way (his comments on the hit). When I saw him skate away, I figured it was a shoulder injury, but could be collar bone as well.

Last I heard is that he'll sit the rest of the regular season, but is supposed to be 100% for the start of the playoffs.

Im starting to wonder if he really believes what he says or if he just says all this nonsense for ratings and attention....

Both guys will be back by the playoffs, so it shouldn't matter. Such a shame that Duchene is out for the Avs, otherwise I could definitely see the Hawks losing in the first round.

I don't think they repeat this year anyway, there's way too many other good teams in the West.

They only have a few games left, and they're mostly meaningless. (Home ice, big whoop.) I think they're mostly just resting him. Under different circumstances, he'd probably be playing. Let's not forget: they won the Cup last season, and they - Toews and Kane - really haven't had much trouble with injuries. Point being, they were probably due for some rest anyway.

Did anybody see the hit on Toews? Sounds like he is done for the season. They said he could play if need be, but I don't know why they would risk it. So Toews and Kane out, doesn't look good for the Black-squawks to repeat.

To win the Stanley Cup?