• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

4/4 GDT - Sabres 2 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

13617907984_ea94ebae23_o.jpg

Datsyuk returns tonight!! Welcome back Pav!

Buffalo is down their first two goaltenders, along with Stewart and Myers. Their lineup looks pretty awful, and we have our best Center back in. If we can't beat Buffalo tonight there is something seriously wrong, this should be an easy two points for us.

Detroit wins 7-2, Glendening scores his first (ha!), Nyquist does something amazing, Pav shows us why he was missed so much.

GO WINGS GO!!

Pavstav nyqsyuk with 5 goals and 5 assists. Glendening bounces a puck off someone on buffalos butt to get his first goal.

Someone should seriously be named Pavstav Nyqsyuk.

In fact, if Glendening gets his first goal tonight, I demand that he name his first (or next, as the case may be) child Pavstav Nyqsyuk Glendening.

Easy win, which means that we'll either lose 28-6, or get a loser point, or maybe- just maybe- win it in a shootout. I fear the boys won't show up against a push-over team like Buffalo.

Edited by 55fan

In fact, if Glendening gets his first goal tonight, I demand that he name his first (or next, as the case may be) child Pavstav Nyqsyuk Glendening.

Easy win, which means that we'll either lose 28-6, or get a loser point, or maybe- just maybe- win it in a shootout. I fear the boys won't show up against a push-over team like Buffalo.

Just get Jordin a hamster friend and name him Pavstav Nyqsyuk Glendening.

Wings will not under-estimate Buffalo. They look decimated - ok, they are - but now is not the time to play down to an "inferior" team. Good game for Pasha to get his legs back and remember that he is a hockey player.

Let's Go, Red Wings!!! :bounce:

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

looks like a classic letdown game...

The thing is tho, we know the kid line will play hard they always do. Datsyuk will play hard cause he always does and must be excited, meaning his linemates (helm, Abby) have to be excited playing with him. I could see mule not giving it a full effort, but Gus will make up for that. It's not like the last few year wings who had so many veterans that would let off the gas from time to time. The kids go hard every night no matter who we are playing

I actually felt confident going into the Boston game, but this game is making me nervous. I still think we'll come out on top, but it might be one of those frustratingly slow developing games; where the Wings won't wake up until they allow the first goal.

Expected Sabres lineup:

Cody Hodgson - Zemgus Girgensons - Brian Flynn

Ville Leino - Tyler Ennis - Nicolas Deslauriers

Marcus Foligno Some AHL Guy - Johan Larsson - Matt D'Agostini

Cory Conacher - Matt Ellis - John Scott

Christian Ehrhoff - Rasmus Ristolainen

Mike Weber - Chad Ruhwedel

Jake McCabe - Jamie McBain

Matt Hackett

Nathan Lieuwen

We're 21-2-1 (plus a tie) in our past 25 games against the Sabres. 12-0-1 at the Joe.

Edited by Dabura

Didn't Foligno go down for them yesterday? Thought I saw that. Not that it'll make a lot of difference but it could be one less big body to have to play against. Let's all hope Scott doesn't kill someone this game.