• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

4/5 GDT - Canadiens 5 vs Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

13638161854_0a5a920480_o.jpg

Tough game tonight, i'm glad we racked up as many points as we have these past few games so this one isn't as desperate. It will be a challenge but I think our boys can overcome the odds.

Lines are a complete guess, I am not going to be able to re-update it before tomorrow night's game so I took a crack at what I think the starting lines might look like going by what was rolled in the game against Buffalo. Someone will post more accurate ones as game time closes in i'm sure.

Monster is confirmed to play, Price is not but highly likely to get the start.

Get this win guys and make the path to the playoffs that much easier for our remaining games.

GO RED WINGS!!

Hmm. I guess I'll see just how big of a Wings fan my wife really is.

It's our 5th anniversary, and our first time away from the kids together (our kids, not Tatar, Sheahan, Jurco, and Nyquist!) and we'll be staying at one of Vancouver's top luxury hotels

http://www.wedgewoodhotel.com/deluxe-executives.php

I wonder if I'll be able to see the tv from the tub?

If Glendening finally score a goal, Arbys should give out free curly fries for life.

No, the Wings don't play tomorrow. She'll still be there tomorrow. Watch the Wings :)

If he screws up his Anniversary, he might as well move to Detroit and live at Joe Louis Arena; because you know he won't be allowed back home.

dats and alfie are playing? i thought i read something about maybe not playing them back to back

Babs said after the game last night he wasn't sure if he wanted to play them back to back... depends how they feel. IMO this is a huge game tonight and, based what I saw in the game, there is no way pav and alfie sit tonight out. They both looked good last night, and I thought Pav actually had more jump in the 3rd, so no reason to sit him out of this big game.

Following last night's win, has there anything "official" been said regarding some sort of physical concern with Howard?

I haven't seen anything. And based on what I've heard, Gustavsson was getting the start tonight already, so it gives Jimmy a couple days off either way.

I have a bad feeling about this one... we let things slide last night after the 1st and it wasn't pretty. I don't think we have won 5 in a row this season either so lets hope they prove me wrong! I'll be rooting hard for the wings no matter what.

They were up 3-0 against the worst team in the league and had a game the day after so I don't blame them for taking things easy the last 2 periods. I don't doubt that they'll put in more effort tonight, whether or not it will be enough is harder to say.

This isn't a must-win though, at last we have a game we can lose without hitting the panic button. Just take the games against Buffalo and Carolina and we're pretty much in. Maybe an insurance loser point in any of the other games.

I have a bad feeling about this one... we let things slide last night after the 1st and it wasn't pretty. I don't think we have won 5 in a row this season either so lets hope they prove me wrong! I'll be rooting hard for the wings no matter what.

I think a lot of laying off the gas last night had to do with tonight's game. Even in the first period they weren't really working their asses off. They looked dominant because Buffalo is, well Buffalo. They also looked very tentative starting off. Because of that, the Wing held on to the puck and got some nice bounces to get a quick lead. Not saying the Wings played bad in the first by any means, they just didn't play hard. They simply played good enough to beat the worst team in the league. One Buffalo started to actually play they slowly worked back into the game. I'd imagine we'll see a much better effort tonight.

I tend to defend PK Subban. But have you guys heard about last night? -2 in his first 37 seconds of ice time. That's pretty impressive.

I watched the first period of that game last night. It was absolutely nuts. The sense came out charging and put 3 really quick goals on the board, only for the Habs to comeback with 3 straight.

Hmm. I guess I'll see just how big of a Wings fan my wife really is.

It's our 5th anniversary, and our first time away from the kids together (our kids, not Tatar, Sheahan, Jurco, and Nyquist!) and we'll be staying at one of Vancouver's top luxury hotels

http://www.wedgewoodhotel.com/deluxe-executives.php

I wonder if I'll be able to see the tv from the tub?

Unfortunately for you cbc is showing the Jets Leafs game because of the important draft implications instead. Only way to watch the wings game is on cbc.com here.

Caps are tied 3-3 going into the 3rd period. Caps just may win this one. I hope not. I hope Toronto Maple Leafs lose tonight to ATL I mean WPG Jets. Red Wings I hope win tonight. Will be shown on CBC tonight where I live. Will be watching the game. Hope we win. Montreal is a really good team this year. We have to play a Solid 60 Mins to win the game.