• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

4/8 GDT - Red Wings 4 at Sabres 2

Rate this topic

Wow, Columbus really needs to f*** off already.

I know, I literally hate them so much. I found myself cussing out loud when they won tonight in OT. Theyre like cancer that never goes away. They suck. Just gtfo already.

Edited by RedWang

Will the Leafs are losing which is great. They will not win a game with there Current Goalie. They should have used there backup Goalie cause there current Goalie would have been playing in the Minors for the way he's played for them Leafs. The Goalie I'm talking about is so bad that I don't even want to say his name. Leafs will not make the playoffs I don't think. What they can't beat who??? Them Tampa Bay Lightning??? We did. Good for TB Lightning every time they Score I Celebrate.

As for the Wings we are 1 Point away form are 23rd in a Row Playoff Birth! Awesome!! All we have to do is either win or go to OT!! Tomorrow hope we can finally Clinch!!

Columbus won't be a tough matchup for the Bruins

Actually, I think that'd be a pretty interesting matchup. Hardest working team in the league versus a team which, like us, does struggle a bit with consistency and "compete." The Bruins rarely leave it all on the ice. The Jackets always do. (Yeah, I pretty much pulled that out of my ass. The Bruins would steamroll the Jackets in a best-of-seven.)

But I think there's a damn good chance they take the first wild card spot. I could see them winning out, whereas we're gonna get rocked by the Pens and Blues if we keeping playing half-interested hockey.

Edited by Dabura

anyone think the Pens would prefer to play the Wings rather than Jax?

maybe Cindy and his flock will roll over tomorrow!

If Z was playing, I would say absolutely the Pens would prefer Columbus. Otherwise, I think it's pretty much a wash. I do believe the Red Wings will be a slightly tougher out, though.