• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ash11

bashing skid the kid

Rate this topic

Hey forum mods im not sure if this is allowed, but i recenetly saw a video on crosby, and it just proved to me that this guy is a joke, ive always hated him but even more now, (if this isnt allowed, you can remove this) but this shows what big of a idiot this guy is. I suggest all to watch this video, i hope we can get these guys in the playoffs man, it would be a great series.

http://desperatelyseekingstanley.com/articles/warning-sidney-crosby-fans-will-find-this-video-offensive-disturbing-video

That was a good video. I've seen most of those clips before, but all of them together made me weep for the future of hockey. It's too bad, because the dude has got some wicked skills...I won't deny that. I always remind people of when he was in the QMJHL. He was about to enter the NHL, and his team was up 5 or 6 to 1, with a few minutes left. He came around from behind the net and flipped the puck onto his stick and tucked it into the net when the goalie went low. Don Cherry said it was a hot dog move. All of Nova Scotia was up in arms defending Squidney. I was living in Halifax at the time, so I had to listen to it for a couple of days. Cherry was right...it was a hot dog move. He didn't say Crysby was a hot dog, just that it was a hot dog move in the dieing minutes of a game with a guaranteed win. He has no morality with his on ice behaviour. I can't believe that none of his team mates haven't tried to talk to him about it, so he has to be ignoring all of the mentorship from the veterans. If Detroit, somehow, made a deal and picked him up, I would stop being a Red Wings fan. That's how much I despise this weasel.

If Detroit, somehow, made a deal and picked him up, I would stop being a Red Wings fan. That's how much I despise this weasel.

edit: i accidently hit enter, but anyways i agree i would not be a fan of the wings after, to be honest when we required bert, i was pissed as hell, ( i know he said he was sorry, and made a mistake) but sometimes when your a public figure you cant make those stupid mistakes. I feel like the wings have a certin class to them, which makes us the wings, we dont have people doing stupid s*** (most of the time), i hope we get the pens in the playoffs. When leggy speared malkin, even tho malkin is a prick too, i got pissed, its just something we dont doo, i understand standing up for your ground but hit him in the face, give him a palm, dont spear, dont sucker punch, i might be the only one who thinks that but i love leggy, everyone makes mistakes, im ranting now.... lol

poor grammar and i dont feel like fixing it

Edited by ash11

Silly video and a lot of the commentators reactions are garbage. Hockey is as much of a mental game as it is a physical game, and the video shows he can lose it, or cause others to lose it. So many other players do this without such scrutiny.

Silly video and a lot of the commentators reactions are garbage. Hockey is as much of a mental game as it is a physical game, and the video shows he can lose it, or cause others to lose it. So many other players do this without such scrutiny.

Other players do it, but not with that kind of frequency. Compare the skills, the rate at which his crap happens, and the C that's on his jersey, to the others.

Crosby really hates playing Zetterberg we should take pride in that

Crosby and Hank are polar opposites. Crosby wears the C on his sleeve to sell jerseys, Hank is an honest example of what it means to be a captain.

The day Crosby refused to shake Nick Lidstrom's hand is the day I lost any chance of respect for him.

Edited by WingsAlways

Copy and paste from...crap, can't remember-

Then asked if Crosby is the leagues MVP Babcock joked, Whos in the running? Im just trying to survive here. I dont even know. Right now I think its Glendening. No, Im just kidding.

Edited by T.Low

Guest DeGraa55

I honestly normally don't wish for anything bad or dirty to happen to anyone. But if someone cross checked Crosby in his d**k s****r I'd celebrate. He truly is a disgrace...

Edited by DeGraa55

Hilarious. It does seem to me he has cut the crap down significantly over the last couple seasons which is a start, but I dont know if hell ever recover (his reputation outside of pens fans) from his past acts.

Should be a great first round.

Edited by Din758

Guest Playmaker

Meh. You could probably do a video like that with 90% of the players in the league. Certainly not a fan, but wishing injury on a guy is really over the top. Plus, you have to consider he came into the league as an 18 year old with all the pressure in the world. I think he's toned it down a lot in recent years. I don't like him because he plays on a rival for the Wings. But I'd take him on the Wings in a heartbeat.

Hey forum mods im not sure if this is allowed, but i recenetly saw a video on crosby, and it just proved to me that this guy is a joke, ive always hated him but even more now, (if this isnt allowed, you can remove this) but this shows what big of a idiot this guy is. I suggest all to watch this video, i hope we can get these guys in the playoffs man, it would be a great series.

http://desperatelyseekingstanley.com/articles/warning-sidney-crosby-fans-will-find-this-video-offensive-disturbing-video

I'll allow it, nothing wrong with a bit of healthy Crosby bashing before a game against the Pens and the potential first round of playoffs, just keep it civil.

Hell will be unleashed in the Photoshop War if that's how it pans out, Crosby will receive no mercy from me. :lol:

There is absolutely no denying that his hockey skill are genuinely off the charts, but on the other hand, in terms of class and sportsmanship, he sets equally low levels in the other direction. In other words, the phrase - "He is a total d*ck" fits him to a tee!

Meh. You could probably do a video like that with 90% of the players in the league. Certainly not a fan, but wishing injury on a guy is really over the top. Plus, you have to consider he came into the league as an 18 year old with all the pressure in the world. I think he's toned it down a lot in recent years. I don't like him because he plays on a rival for the Wings. But I'd take him on the Wings in a heartbeat.

90% of the players in the league!?!?! Seriously? He is 26...he is not a child anymore and he still dives and crys. When you get voted by your peers to be the biggest whiner it means something. And don't give me that bull that its because everyone is jealous. The standard s***sburg fan response. I admit his skill is off the charts but no way in hell would I want him on the wings. He would have to change big time for me to even give it a second thought.

Only way I want him even close to a wings jersey is him getting kronwalled

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=511135&catid=35

Edited by hillbillywingsfan

Guest Playmaker

*shrugs* So he dives and whines some. Just not something for me to get all worked up over. Franzen does pretty well in the diving and whining department too. Chelios was no saint on the ice either. Fedorov would lay on the ice for 10 minutes if someone bumped into him. As far as I know, he's never been in trouble with the law, has been respectful to fans and media, and is relatively well spoken and conducts himself well. I hope the Wings beat the Pens tonight and hopefully play them in the playoffs and prevail there as well, but I'm just not into the whole shistburgh and crysby thing.

*shrugs* So he dives and whines some. Just not something for me to get all worked up over. Franzen does pretty well in the diving and whining department too. Chelios was no saint on the ice either. Fedorov would lay on the ice for 10 minutes if someone bumped into him. As far as I know, he's never been in trouble with the law, has been respectful to fans and media, and is relatively well spoken and conducts himself well. I hope the Wings beat the Pens tonight and hopefully play them in the playoffs and prevail there as well, but I'm just not into the whole shistburgh and crysby thing.

Yeah because everyone on here is getting all worked up about it. When was the last time Mule, Chelios or any of those you named was voted the worse cry baby in hockey by his peers? That's what this whole thread was about not how he conducts himself off of the ice. This is a sport. Entertainment which crosby fails at unless you like crying and flailing around on the ice after a ref touches him in the face. No where in this video or the thread has someone said anything about his off ice character. The problem is he was shoved down our throats from the very beginning of him coming into the league and when you play like crosby does unless you are a pens fan you are going to get much hate. Stop trying to defend him by lumping him into others that are no where near the level. Doesn't work.