• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FireCaptain

Puck Daddy: Trotz Head Coach for Caps

Rate this topic

Like everyone else, I'd like to see what he could do with a more talented lineup. Of course, he might be one of those guys whose thing is squeezing the most out of not-a-lot, and it might be a disaster. It'll be interesting. Sounds like Weber's not happy.

Edited by Dabura

having mixed feelings about this,i like trotz and he is a good coach that works hard with what he has got,but as shea weber said yesterday after losing to the Stars:It sucks. I hate it. Everyone in here hates it, and it's not a good feeling. Something's got to change. We have to get better, and we have to find a way to get into the postseason."

having mixed feelings about this,i like trotz and he is a good coach that works hard with what he has got,but as shea weber said yesterday after losing to the Stars:It sucks. I hate it. Everyone in here hates it, and it's not a good feeling. Something's got to change. We have to get better, and we have to find a way to get into the postseason."

Yeah. Trotz seems like a good coach and in the past he's done a lot with very little.

I don't think he's the source of the Predators problems but after 15 years it probably is time to mix things up. If he's let go in Nashville I have a feeling he'll have a new job in the NHL very soon. And it'll be interesting to see who they get that's an upgrade.

Yeah. Trotz seems like a good coach and in the past he's done a lot with very little.

I don't think he's the source of the Predators problems but after 15 years it probably is time to mix things up. If he's let go in Nashville I have a feeling he'll have a new job in the NHL very soon. And it'll be interesting to see who they get that's an upgrade.

As long as it's not Blashill, I don't really care.

He'll have no issue finding another job. That guy has done incredibly well despite having scant resources to work with. I'm not sure he'd do as well in Toronto, where the pressure valve is turned up to 11. I'd love to see what he could do with all the talent in Edmonton, though. Talk about a change of venue!

I hate to say it, but if we ever lost Babcock, I'd hope Kenny would give a long hard look at Trotz for our squad. He's a coach.

Guest Playmaker

I think they need to keep Trotz and get rid of Weber. I'd reluctantly take him as a service to the Preds in order to help them get back into the playoffs.

I'd consider Hitchcock...if Babs ever stepped down.

If Weber wants to get in to the playoffs every year, he needs to demand a trade to Detroit. I will give them 5 first round picks, Almqvist, Franzen and included to Poile his own LC franchise.

Edited by LeftWinger

I'd consider Hitchcock...if Babs ever stepped down.

If Weber wants to get in to the playoffs every year, he needs to demand a trade to Detroit. I will give them 5 first round picks, Almqvist, Franzen and included to Poile his own LC franchise.

He should demand a trade to pittsburgh,if he wants to make the playoffs every year,No offesense to the Detroit Red Wings

but we all know that he isn't going anywhere,he has accepted that he is a nashville predator for a long time

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

Trotz hasn't won anything at the NHL level. He's never even been past the second round in the playoffs. In other words, he sucks.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

He should demand a trade to pittsburgh,if he wants to make the playoffs every year,No offesense to the Detroit Red Wings

but we all know that he isn't going anywhere,he has accepted that he is a nashville predator for a long time

Not making the playoffs is like the last thing you can relate to the Detroit Red Wings.

Edited by L3T5G0W1NG5

Trotz hasn't won anything at the NHL level. He's never even been past the second round in the playoffs. In other words, he sucks.

He doesn't suck,but it would have been nice to have him coached the preds to a stanley cup,that has always been the dream of the preds fans to say that our only coach in the teams history coached them to a stanley cup