• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
MabusIncarnate

Maple Leafs Name Shanahan New Club President

Rate this topic

I hope not=( We already have to deal with stupid dallas now.

At least Dallas pretty much already hired anyone they'll get from us. But man oh man he better not lure Holland and Babs away. Last thing I need is yet another reason to hate that team.

Wow, that was fast.

I'm having such cognitive dissonance about this that I can't even comment intelligently about it.

I just posted in the Leafs thread this afternoon wondering about whether all the whispers about this move being a possibility were legit or just speculation.

I...guess I got my answer.

Hi I'm Brendan Shanahan of the Toronto Maple Leafs. In the spring of every year, an incident occurs where the Maple Leafs blow their playoff spot with a magnificent collapse.

As the video shows in slow motion, the leafs continue to hand out lengthy contracts to players who to will certainly become a disappointment, and who will disappear when needed most.

Taking into account that the Leafs have a previous history, I have suspended the Leafs from the National Hockey League for 10 seasons.

Nothing more than a move to get a big hockey name to fill the position to ease fan backlash.

My only concern is him poaching staff from the Wings.

IF he had maybe ended his career in Detroit & actually worked in the front office, there might be cause for concern. I think the chances of him actually poaching anyone from the Wings is pretty slim.