• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

4/11 GDT - Hurricanes 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

No intensity, are u ******* kidding

Me. Im pissed. I know this isnt a do or die but come on, win this ,

Howie has not been him self all ******* year, we need him if we want to win in the playoffs, ffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Abby off the top line. Talk about offensively inept.

I sure hope that isn't our top line in the playoffs.

Pathetic. Nothing like anchoring your best player with a lazy winger on one side and no-skill winger on the other. Put Jurco back on the kid line instead of Gus or up with Pavel. Abby needs to skate around and hit people on the fourth line, not be asked to play a first line role. Just not a fit at all.

No that Nyquist line is the only one doing anything energy wise. I think franzen is garbage and he is just floating out there and making it harder on pav. Babs has got to make a move to give some help to pav. I say switch pav and helm because I want to keep Nyquist and Tatar tot together at this point.

Jurco- dats- Alfie

Nyquist-sheahan-tatar

Franzen-helm-abby

We had to try really, really, really hard to come out of that period down by two. This is a continuation of a very bad trend that's reared its ugly head over the past few games: handing control of the game over to the opposition. It's not that they're doing anything better than us. We're beating ourselves. Want a free power play? Have it. Want a free power play goal? Have it. Want a juicy rebound? Have it. Want your goalie to feel like a brick wall? We're on it.

Edited by Dabura

Was the first as bad as the score indicates?

Nyquist missed an absolutely wide open net after some baby Euro twin magic, and Legwand failed to bury one into the empy net too. Lashoff has been awful and Howard has let in 2 goals on 8 shots. The Wings are actually outplaying them, so if they can capitalize on some chances, they will be right back in it. They look like they do not care about this game at all though. Apparently they are preparing for Boston.

Nyquist missed an absolutely wide open net after some baby Euro twin magic, and Legwand failed to bury one into the empy net too. Lashoff has been awful and Howard has let in 2 goals on 8 shots. The Wings are actually outplaying them, so if they can capitalize on some chances, they will be right back in it. They look like they do not care about this game at all though. Apparently they are preparing for Boston.

So essentially, the same as usual?

No, the wings outshot the Canes and spent more time in the o-zone, but both goals were soft. The 1st on Lashoff, the 2nd on Howard.

I hate to keep harping on it, but I hate the lines!

Jurco has to play with Tatar, and Abby needs to go back to the bottom.

So essentially, the same as usual?

I hate to keep harping on it, but I hate the lines!

Jurco has to play with Tatar, and Abby needs to go back to the bottom.

Legwand, Franzen, Alfie, and Abby have been completely invisible offensively. Franzen and Alfie more so lately, and Abby and Legwand really not at all.