• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

4/11 GDT - Hurricanes 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

The silver lining to this season is even if we go out early, we've added so many kids to the line-up we'll be a force for years. Doesn't excuse this loss, which was a joke, or the fact we're headed for a war with Boston but hey try to be positive right? :hehe:

This team is only truly engaged if it's a David-Goliath situation and we're David. We blow as Goliath. Which is why I kinda want the Bruins anyway. I'm not sure we'd really show up against the Pens, but I'm pretty sure we'd show up against the Bruins.

Just not the Wings night. Defensive miscues, awful lines and a lack of intensity really until the third period. Definitely a letdown game after clinching.

Pav really needs new linemates for the playoffs. Babs has to get that sorted out because Franzen is atrocious and Abby's lack of skill was on full display blowing multiple scoring chances. Alfie wasn't much of an upgrade in the third either.

Looks like it will be the Bruins. Columbus plays Florida tomorrow, so I would probably just rest guys on Sunday if that game ends up meaning nothing in the standings.

Why is everyone picking boston right now,

Florida beat the blues 4-1 yesterday i bealive haha. Weve lost to florida and we have beat boston, chi, and pens,

Sooo we can beat the blues and cbj can lose

To florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk