• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 ben_usmc

ben_usmc

Kenny Powers Fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,829 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 07:43 AM

Ryan Malone needs to be Suspended or Banned from the NHL. The NHL needs to make a stand. And if found Guilty he needs his money taking from him and kicked out of the NHL. And his name should also be X'd off the Stanley Cup. We need him to be the Poster Child so this stuff never happens again. I know what I'm saying is wrong and stupid right? But Pete Rose got Banned form the MBL for just Gambling on the Game for life. And was forever banned from being in the Baseball Hall of Fame. Even though he deservs to be there for all of his Hard Work he did in his Career. To me Ryan Malone should be Banned for life. Cause I see what Pete Rose did was not even as bad as what he did. 

Also Games are always Rigged and the Sport is always being Gambled on we just don't hear about it everyone alright? Ryan Malone what the hell where you thinking taking Drugs I hope you get your Championships taking form you and everything you ever achieved taking from you. Sorry kids look up to these Over Priced Players who have everything but do this kind of stuff.

Wow that's taking it to another level.  He should be certainly pay for his crime but banned etc?  I

There's no I in team, but there's a U in c***, so don't be little jealous c***s

#22 derblaueClaus

derblaueClaus

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 08:02 AM

Ryan Malone needs to be Suspended or Banned from the NHL. The NHL needs to make a stand. And if found Guilty he needs his money taking from him and kicked out of the NHL. And his name should also be X'd off the Stanley Cup. We need him to be the Poster Child so this stuff never happens again. I know what I'm saying is wrong and stupid right? But Pete Rose got Banned form the MBL for just Gambling on the Game for life. And was forever banned from being in the Baseball Hall of Fame. Even though he deservs to be there for all of his Hard Work he did in his Career. To me Ryan Malone should be Banned for life. Cause I see what Pete Rose did was not even as bad as what he did. 

Also Games are always Rigged and the Sport is always being Gambled on we just don't hear about it everyone alright? Ryan Malone what the hell where you thinking taking Drugs I hope you get your Championships taking form you and everything you ever achieved taking from you. Sorry kids look up to these Over Priced Players who have everything but do this kind of stuff.

I met some cocaine addicts during my law studies and the only thing they need is help. You won't change anything by taking the actions you suggested. Neither do change Malones mind ( if he has only a tiny piece of his brain left he already knows that he has to become clean), nor do you prevent others from becoming addicted. 

Only thing I wonder is if he did break regulations regarding doping with that kind of behaviour.

Edited by derblaueClaus, 13 April 2014 - 08:03 AM.

"I'd have my **** out if I scored four goals. Id have my **** out, stroking it." - "Jumbo" Joe Thornton

Monsterblue.jpg

Thanks MabusIncarnate

#23 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,525 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 10:18 AM

I hope he gets the help he needs, and that his club surrounds him and supports him, assuming he wants to save his own life.  Best of luck, Ryan. 

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#24 kipwinger

kipwinger

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,530 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:18 PM

Let the media circus and public condemnation begin. 

GMRwings:  "Well, in other civilized countries, 16 years old isn't considered underage.  For instance, I believe the age of consent is 16 in Canada.  There's some US states where it's 16 as well.  

Get off the high horse.  Not like she was 10."

"Some girls are 17 even though they look 25."

#25 canadian wings fan

canadian wings fan

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 956 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 01:32 PM

Coke is a bad thing children m'kay?

#26 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,398 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 03:54 PM

Did he pull a Randy Marsh and play too mjuch ?

http://i93.photobuck.../heroinhero.jpg

Edited by frankgrimes, 13 April 2014 - 03:56 PM.

kftx.jpg

The Offseason of truth ...

Welcome to hockeytown Jonas aka Lundquist 2 Gustavsson!

blank cheque for The Captain or Jim Star Nil please..

<< Win it for Mr. Hockey !

#27 Playmaker

Playmaker

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,261 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 04:25 PM

Since Dany Heatley killed his teammate and is still playing, I'm thinking that Ryan Malone won't be banned.

#28 FireCaptain

FireCaptain

This space for rent.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 05:39 PM

Apples and oranges. One was speeding and lost control. The other was DUI with schedule II stimulants in his pocket.

I don't think he'll be banned either (shouldn't be, IMO) but your comparison isn't valid.

Since Dany Heatley killed his teammate and is still playing, I'm thinking that Ryan Malone won't be banned.

http://www.washingto...1-2005Feb4.html

Edited by FireCaptain, 13 April 2014 - 05:44 PM.

Most nights, my posts are brought to you by some sort of IPA and a heaping dose of sarcasm.
Success has a thousand fathers, failure is an orphan.
We not score, is hard to win. - Pavel Datsyuk #13