• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
vladdy16

Limited tickets for 1st round 1st home game at $60/Ticket

Rate this topic

I'm confused. So these are seats that you personally have year round and you're offering them, or is the team offering these seats? I noticed the only seats available were 203A row 12?

:lol: No, it's a Ticketmaster website. The offer is through the Wings organization. They did say limited seats; either they were very serious or people have snapped them up.

I saw the domain, I just didn't understand the "oss".ticketmaster... I'd have to imagine they're all gone, because there's only one row left being offered there.

I didn't really look at the domain, just copied the link to post. It's probably a little different because it's a special offer, so it has a subdomain. The Wings post specials almost every Saturday. If something looks particularly good, I post it for those that spend less time on the internet.

The "oss" is what season ticket holder accounts are managed through. They sell special tickets through there, such as they did with the Winter Classic. I'm presuming they may do the same with playoff tickets.