#1 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,226 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 01:32 PM

Link is hereand the password is uspark.

Offer is good today only.

Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#2 _SP_

_SP_

Rookie

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:56 PM

I'm confused.  So these are seats that you personally have year round and you're offering them, or is the team offering these seats?  I noticed the only seats available were 203A row 12?

#3 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,226 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:32 PM

:lol:  No, it's a Ticketmaster website.  The offer is through the Wings organization.  They did say limited seats; either they were very serious or people have snapped them up.

Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#4 _SP_

_SP_

Rookie

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:34 PM

:lol:  No, it's a Ticketmaster website.  The offer is through the Wings organization.  They did say limited seats; either they were very serious or people have snapped them up.

I saw the domain, I just didn't understand the "oss".ticketmaster...  I'd have to imagine they're all gone, because there's only one row left being offered there.

#5 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,226 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:38 PM

I didn't really look at the domain, just copied the link to post.  It's probably a little different because it's a special offer, so it has a subdomain.  The Wings post specials almost every Saturday.  If something looks particularly good, I post it for those that spend less time on the internet. 

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#6 _SP_

_SP_

Rookie

• Pip
  • 165 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 03:42 PM

Never knew that, so thanks.  Also, thanks for responding; my fears of your account being hacked and spamming links have been eased LOL :lol: .

#7 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,095 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 12:41 AM

The "oss" is what season ticket holder accounts are managed through.  They sell special tickets through there, such as they did with the Winter Classic.  I'm presuming they may do the same with playoff tickets.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid