• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FireCaptain

WCQF - Series E - Colorado vs. Minnesota

Rate this topic

A thread to discuss this matchup.

I'm rooting for the Wild simply because I cannot stand Patrick Roy.

I know, I know - very scientific.

This is a tough one; on one hand I do not want Roy to have success, on the other hand I don't want Suter or Parise to have success because I'm bitter that they chose Minnesota over Detroit. It's all very childish but that's why we have sports, right?

This is a tough one; on one hand I do not want Roy to have success, on the other hand I don't want Suter or Parise to have success because I'm bitter that they chose Minnesota over Detroit. It's all very childish but that's why we have sports, right?

I agree about suter and Roy, but I don't believe was even close to coming here. From what I remember we low balled his offer big time. Anyways also torn, but I would rather Colorado go on and get swept in the second round

Colorado is an impressive team. They will have no problem wiping up the Wild. If only they didn't have Roy then they'd be one of my favorite teams.

Granted they've got a good team. but I'll never ever cheer for them. Too much history. Anyway I don't see them having issues getting past Minny

A thread to discuss this matchup.

I'm rooting for the Wild simply because I cannot stand Patrick Roy.

I know, I know - very scientific.

I'll go with you on this one. No love for Colorado even though I really like O'Reilly, Duchene and McKinnon. Don't much care for the Wild either so I'm hoping for a dirty 7 game series where the team that comes out of the battle has no chance of winning the 2nd round.