• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FireCaptain

WCQF - Series F - Blues vs. Blackhawks

Rate this topic

A beast, and a POS. I'm conflicted.

Now he knows what it feels like to be on the other end of a late hit.

Keith is a total POS too for his stickwork. And especially if that was him saying wakey wakey.

I hope these two teams destroy each other.

I feel the exact same way. 100%.

@cotsonika: As for the "wakey, wakey," Toews said fans don't hear most of what is said on the ice. It's hard not to regret some things.

*eye roll*

Just found a video and it was Keith who said that stuff, enjoy your stay Keith Reaves or Jackman might be looking "close" at you I so can't wait till some Blues players is absolutely destroying their stars.

Will Bickell have the guts to fight Reaves ? And if so who stands a chance against Sobotka or Jackman

Don Cherry also called out Keith and thankfully so the guy acted like a ***** against Tarasenko why not do it against some other Blues player you know...Reaves aso?

What wil be awesome if after the Hawks are swept, Seabrook can sit out game 1 next year too.

I think the Blues want to even the score Bluesstyle = winning the battle and once the thing is in the back someone will knock out Keith, Toews or Kane guaranteed and whoever it is will be a hero.

So, CSN Chicago showed a play where puck trickled into Hawk's net and Crawford grabbed it and brought it back. They didn't make a comment on it, what happened? Was it a goal that nobody saw and Blues' got screwed?

So, CSN Chicago showed a play where puck trickled into Hawk's net and Crawford grabbed it and brought it back. They didn't make a comment on it, what happened? Was it a goal that nobody saw and Blues' got screwed?

The puck was knocked in well after the whistle and play Stopped. No shenanigans tonight.