• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FireCaptain

WCQF - Series F - Blues vs. Blackhawks

Rate this topic

Doesn't matter which way it goes it looks like someone is winning the cup this year that we don't like. I was pulling for the Blues to win honestly. But then again I don't like anyone but the Red Wings. As long as it's not the Bruins, Blackhawks or Pens.

Doesn't matter which way it goes it looks like someone is winning the cup this year that we don't like. I was pulling for the Blues to win honestly. But then again I don't like anyone but the Red Wings. As long as it's not the Bruins, Blackhawks or Pens.

Sadly we quickly run out of talented, favored teams outside those three.

Sadly we quickly run out of talented, favored teams outside those three.

Right. Maybe San Jose though. I'm just not sure if the Sharks are that good or the Kings aren't. But it really does look like it's going to boil down to someone we hate with a passion.

If the Blues are out and it looks like that way :( I'm going to cheer for the Sharks in the West. McLellan is a great coach and they have a great team but never count out the Kings, if they win game 5 it's game on.

Personally speaking I wouldn't have a problem with Boston winning it all, they are a well run original 6 franchise and despite all their talent the definition of a blue collar hockey team. I like their mean style a lot.

I love the announcers, Chicago is great, this player, that player, Oshie scores, he didn't know he scored...wow, are they slanted.

Edited by AtomicPunk

I can't believe Backes is playing, and looking pretty much like himself.

I love the announcers, Chicago is great, this player, that player, Oshie scores, he didn't know he scored...wow, are they slanted.

"Brookbank is one of those ultimate team players," yo. What has Oshie ever done???

I can't believe Backes is playing, and looking pretty much like himself.

"Brookbank is one of those ultimate team players," yo. What has Oshie ever done???

He is a hockey player and a beast do for sure he will play through pain and injuries

Man the Hawks need to score

Another early exit for the Blues. They're strictly a regular season team. Not good enough to go anywhere in the playoffs.

As hard as it is to repeat, I think Chicago is still the favorite to win the Cup. They punked Boston in the Finals last year.

Edzo talks about how Toews, like Datsyuk and Bergeron, get it done on both ends of the ice. "That's how special these players are," he says, "particularly Toews." Such an Edzo thing to say.

Anyway, Blackhawks score two goals early in the third and this is looking pretty over for the Blues. I feel bad for them. You have such a good regular season, and then you face the Blackhawks.

Can't say they didn't have their chances in this game, though. Something like 54 straight power plays.

Edzo talks about how Toews, like Datsyuk and Bergeron, get it done on both ends of the ice. "That's how special these players are," he says, "particularly Toews." Such an Edzo thing to say.

Anyway, Blackhawks score two goals early in the third and this is looking pretty over for the Blues. I feel bad for them. You have such a good regular season, and then you face the Blackhawks.

Can't say they didn't have their chances in this game, though. Something like 54 straight power plays.

It's hard to feel bad for the Blues or their douchebag fanbase.

At the same time, I don't want to see Chicago win yet another Cup. I think they're well on their way.

It's hard to feel bad for the Blues or their douchebag fanbase.

At the same time, I don't want to see Chicago win yet another Cup. I think they're well on their way.

The Blues fanbase, I think, is worse than Chicago.

Only the Kings are likeable in the West.

If I am Hitchcock and it's still 3:1 with 7 minutes to go

I'd be doing the following: timeout and form a line of Jackman, Reaves, Sobotka and Backes tell them "FRESH MEAT TIME"

destroy them physically now GO BLUES

f*** it it's go Sharks or Kings in the West now

Edited by frankgrimes