• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FireCaptain

WCQF - Series F - Blues vs. Blackhawks

Rate this topic

I would love nothing more than to see Chicago knocked the eff out in the first round.

I deal with the cognitive dissonance by pretending the Blues are team Sweden because of the color of their unis. Everyone should join me.

Heja Sverige...err Blues!

Chicago doesn't really have any injuries going into the playoffs

Kane, Toews? I think they're both due back for the start of the first round, but there'll be a little rust no doubt.

That said, as we saw sunday, the Blues are really banged up. So who knows. Would love to see Chicago exit early though

If you asked me two weeks ago, I would have said Blues hands-down, after Sunday's game, not so sure. I still think they will win, and really hope they do, it will be a very close series that could swing on a bounce or two, much like our series against Chicago last year.

As Chicago is the defending Cup champions, I must hold my nose and cheer for St. Louis. Chicago must not be the first team since the 97-98 Wings to repeat...

I heard a quote from Hitchcock yesterday on the radio. He said the Blues weren't going to try to intimidate or go after the Hawks. That teams have been trying to do it for 5 years and Hawks aren't going to be intimidated. I believe this is code for the exact opposite. I think Blues are going to make this series a repeat of last year's slugfest with the Kings. It hopefully goes 7 with some heavy bruises left on the Hawks.

I am sick of Bickell and Shaw's after whistle antics in the playoffs that get no calls, I hope they get clobbered.