• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FireCaptain

WCQF - Series G - Anaheim versus Dallas

Rate this topic

I'm beginning to realise I don't like a lot of teams in this league!! Haha. The Ducks because they're the Ducks, so GO STARS! Would be nice to see Nill have some success in his first season, and actually pretty happy that Seguin is doing so well, because it just rubs it in boston and toronto's faces now!

Ducks in 5. Dallas pulls off one win, but they wouldn't be in the playoffs if the Yotes hadn't had a playoff-run collapse second only to the Leafs.

Selanne lives to play another round.

Pretty damn classy by Dallas fans giving encouragement to Robidas (long-time Dallas player) who came off the ice with an injury.

It hurt watching him scream while he was on the ice after he realized what happened really sucks

Edited by Duck Guy

Anyone else watching? It's amazing to watch teams who actually have offense. I sometimes forget what it looks like watching the Wings play the last few years.

Jim Nill has really accomplished a lot in the span of a year.

Edited by ShanahanMan

Dallas up 1-0 early. What a start. These Stars are a blast to watch.

Absolutely. Arguably the GM of the year.

And this is after being the GM for a freakin year.

No wonder he wanted out of Detroit.

Fistric almost breaks Roussel's neck on a boarding. He gets away with it, makes a high hit about a minute later. Stars to the PP.

This is playoff hockey.

Eakin makes the Ducks pay. 2-0!

The Stars are the team Babs wanted the Wings to be when he said we'd be a tough out and wouldn't be backed off.

The Stars are the team Babs wanted the Wings to be when he said we'd be a tough out and wouldn't be backed off.

They're just bloodthirsty right now. It's amazing.

Weren't the Ducks the second seed last season? (Weren't we the seventh?) I keep hearing they were the first seed in the West. Is my memory just that bad?

They're just bloodthirsty right now. It's amazing.

Weren't the Ducks the second seed last season? (Weren't we the seventh?) I keep hearing they were the first seed in the West. Is my memory just that bad?

Yeah, second seed last season, first seed this season.

And you're right, this is the 8th seed being the "tough out" as Babs wanted.

Guess Babs forgot the only brains behind our operation vacated to Dallas (and literally tried to take all the competent staff with him).

That's so weird, I swear I've heard at least four noted Hockey People say the Ducks were the first seed last season. Maybe I've just been hearing them wrong.

I think Dallas's big thing is they have an identity. We've still gotta find ours post-Lidstrom.

Jamie Benn is a beast.

I love that Seguin has been all-business this season. He and Been, what a duo to build around. Man.

Sick pass by Selanne, Ducks pull within one on the power play. First period almost over.

Garbutt scores!

That is how you crash the net.