• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FireCaptain

WCQF - Series H - San Jose versus Los Angeles

Rate this topic

This series has been equally great and terrible for both fanbases. That's actually pretty rare.

I've been phrasing things really poorly lately. Must be the Wings withdrawl.

What I meant was, it's been great-and-terrible (or terrible-and-great) for Kings fan, and equally great-and-terrible for Sharks fans. Though, there's probably more pressure on the Sharks here. Imagine if the Kings pull this off. Man oh man.

Edited by Dabura

Quick has allowed 4 goals in 3 games that's 0,75 GAA unbelievable how good he is when he is on. This series is just all sorts of crazy and I love it although the 2:1 should have never counted.

If they fire McLellan bring him back as the PP coach, the guy knows how to run it.

Edited by frankgrimes

Pre game talk from Drew Doughty, or as I call it "Things I wish Franzen would say:"

"You treat this Game 7 as if it is the Olympic gold-medal game or the Stanley Cup finals," Doughty said. "For me personally, I need to have an unbelievable game for our team to win tonight. I need my A game. I need to do everything right. I need to play well defensively, I need to chip in on the offense, I need to dominate on special teams, so that’s just how I look at it."

http://espn.go.com/blog/nhl/post/_/id/30492/greene-niemi-in-for-kings-sharks-game-7

Do you think the Sharks dismantle their team if they lose this?

They have a history of never winning, or even reaching the big game. If they blow this 3-0 series lead, you have to think some major changes are coming.

Do you think the Sharks dismantle their team if they lose this?

They have a history of never winning, or even reaching the big game. If they blow this 3-0 series lead, you have to think some major changes are coming.

The Bruins retooled some of their roster after they blew a 3-0 series lead. I would imagine that the Sharks will do something similar. They have some good young talent that is coming up though so it may not be that big of a change.