• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FireCaptain

ECQF - Series B - Tampa Bay versus Montreal

Rate this topic

After the Wings, I usually cheer for the Canadian teams.

Plus it's possible for the Wings to play against an original six team in every round:

1st: Boston

2nd: Montreal

3rd: New York

Final: Chicago

How cool would that be?

Yzerplan and Stammer are going to beat them :-) Bolts despite all their adversity are a heck of a team

Hopefully Bishop will be back in time, although I usually respect MOST of the o 6 franchises I can't stand the french fries, thanks to arrogant SOBs like Subban, Eller and their coach.

Edited by frankgrimes

No dog in this fight other than support for Stevie Y.

Go Bolts! Go Lightning!

Allez les boulons! Aller Lightning! (required by Canadian law)

If you're following Canadian law, then aren't you also required to root for the Canadian team? I don't think even the Stevie Y defense will help you in a Quebec court.

I think I just have to give the French language equal time.. crap, it's supposed to be on top though.

If you're following Canadian law, then aren't you also required to root for the Canadian team? I don't think even the Stevie Y defense will help you in a Quebec court.

From The Score:

Tampa Bay Lightning head coach Jon Cooper dropped a bit of a bomb on Tuesday when he updated the health status of goaltender Ben Bishop, who sustained an elbow injury on April 8th.

While Cooper offered no specifics on how Bishop is progressing from his injury, which is officially listed as an ailment of the "upper body" variety, the Tampa Bay bench boss did reveal that Bishop would be unavailable to start in Game 1 of the Lightning's first round series against the Montreal Canadiens.

Guest Playmaker

Wow, and people complain about Quincey, Lashoff and Kindl? Subban is so poor defensively. He must've made 3 or 4 major mistakes in one shift. He reminds me of Puig. All the talent in the world, but makes so many bonehead plays it leaves you shaking your head. Can't believe anyone would want to sign him to a long term deal.