• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FireCaptain

ECQF - Series B - Tampa Bay versus Montreal

Rate this topic

Wow, and people complain about Quincey, Lashoff and Kindl? Subban is so poor defensively. He must've made 3 or 4 major mistakes in one shift. He reminds me of Puig. All the talent in the world, but makes so many bonehead plays it leaves you shaking your head. Can't believe anyone would want to sign him to a long term deal.

and hes a huge d bag.

Wow, NHL officiating is continuously a disaster across the board. That disallowed goal against the Lightning was really bad.

Just saw that. Horrible call! That was a goal. And now Stamkos appears to be injured. They're just falling apart.

I think Tampa Bay got a raw deal in the game today, but the refs don't decide a series. Good teams find a way to win over bad bounces or bad calls. Montreal deserved the first two games of this series. Lindback is a decent goalie, but his save percentage was .887 and his GAA was at 3.70 in the first two games.

Montreal deserves a lot of credit for their inspired performance so far.

Uncle Gary sez: "The games are officiated the same in the playoffs as they are during the regular season"

Ergo..

As long as someone doesn't officciate him out of the game the NHL won't improve.

as for the game Prust should get a suspension, I like the guy but let's see him doing that against Calgary when McGrattan is on the ice...that was bulls*** and huge kudos to Stamkos the guy always comes back broken nose, kneeing nothing can stop him what a great player.

The disallowed is ******* unreal, guess the NHL wants at least one Canadien team to advance.

The disallowed isf****** unreal, guess Lindback and the Lightning wants at least one Canadien team to advance.

FIFY

The fault lies solely on Lindback and the Lightning defense who really sucked it in games 1 and 2. Game 3 may be remembered for the blown call, but games 1 and 2 were earned by Montreal. As I said before, good teams don't let the refs or bounces decide a series.