• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FireCaptain

ECQF - Series C - Penguins versus Blue Jackets

Rate this topic

Have to go with the Jackets.

Firstly, due to my dislike of all things Penguiny.

Secondly, because they're quite the story in the last couple years. Trading away their franchise player, making moves with Gaborik to strengthen their future.

It would be nice for the fans in Columbus to see their team make it out of the first round as well.

Is that for real?

Is what for real? My beautiful face? My sparkling wit? I assure you, it's not too good to be true. If you're referring to the #Lumbus thing, I believe it was started by the Kings official twitter account...last season? My memory is not as amazing as my other attributes, sorry.

Yes, my unseen internet princess, I love your pretty face as I imagine it to look. ;)

But yeah - #Lumbus

Is what for real? My beautiful face? My sparkling wit? I assure you, it's not too good to be true. If you're referring to the #Lumbus thing, I believe it was started by the Kings official twitter account...last season? My memory is not as amazing as my other attributes, sorry.

There is actually a trending #wearethe5thline by some BJ fan in anticipation for the playoffs. Shirts and such are being made and sold here in Central Ohio.

I am also of the CBJ cheering group and unless they meet the Wings will be cheering for them. This of course does not bode well for my marriage to the Pens fan. Oh well go BJ's.

Columbus plays a playoff style all year long. They're plucky, get timely scoring, good defense and great goaltending. If they skate hard and make Crosby work for his ice I think they could give the Pens trouble. I'm rooting for them, but in the end I don't think they beat the Pens...unless Fleury is horrible.