• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FireCaptain

ECQF - Series C - Penguins versus Blue Jackets

Rate this topic

That would make me feel sad for #Lumbus' fans. Their team qualifies for the playoffs twice in their history and then they get swept both times.

Brutal.

this blue jackets team is streaky but in the end sadly wont match the pens I smell the only straight 4 gamer

I think that is the trick. Getting under the skin of the Penguins is how you beat them. That has been the case for the past few years anyway, not sure if that's changed. If they get by CBJ and then face PHI in round 2, that team will do a very good job at getting under their skin. It works very well on Malkin and used to work pretty well on Crosby....we'll see if that's changed.

The other recipe is a great goaltender or collapse by Fleury.

Crosby has been on the ice for 2 goals against, I think. The only reason the Pens are in is because they keep scoring on the PP. And the calls against the Jackets have been super weak thus far. In my opinion, the NHL reffing is the worst of all professional sports. It's laughable.

Crosby has been on the ice for 2 goals against, I think. The only reason the Pens are in is because they keep scoring on the PP. And the calls against the Jackets have been super weak thus far. In my opinion, the NHL reffing is the worst of all professional sports. It's laughable.

NHL refs don't have anything on the guys over at the NBA.

Definitely weak calls on the Jackets but they probably came into the game knowing that they would get called for everything.

the CBJ need one more physical scorer.

they aren't able to possess the puck in the s***zburgh zone and it's killing them. They are expending all their energy on defense.

I can't figure out what team I hate more. Columbus or Pens.

Allegedly you're a Wings fan - if the choice is that tough you haven't been paying attention for the past 8 or 9 years....hating on the CBJ is like a being a Patriots fan and hating on the Browns....

Whelp. Missed opportunity there for Columbus. Really wanted them to win that too. They started out great, but looked like they were skating in glue by the third.

They were...given the number of young kids playing I can't say I'm really shocked. Giving up the 2 goal lead took most of the wind out of their sails.