• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
hankzet40

Gus & Tatar almost traded to Calgary per McKenzie

Rate this topic

It's because your argument is nonsense. I was using Reductio ad absurdum to show how bad your argument was, it was a complete non sequitur. Just because I don't share your unrealistically optimistic assesment of Sheahan is only proof I don't share that view and nothing else.

Learn proper argumentation. It helps you not look like a complete fool.

Using "big" words doesn't make your argument any more valid or help you come off as smarter, just makes you sound pompous. I can use numerous examples of why sheahan will be a top 6 center in a couple years. He's a big bodied physical player, and he has pretty decent hands and an awesome shot. With a little more development he will be top 6. This is his rookie year and he put up something like .5 ppg, but hey I'm just a fool I guess.

It's because your argument is nonsense. I was using Reductio ad absurdum to show how bad your argument was, it was a complete non sequitur. Just because I don't share your unrealistically optimistic assesment of Sheahan is only proof I don't share that view and nothing else.

Learn proper argumentation. It helps you not look like a complete fool.

I'd say the only non-sequiter here is jumping to conclusions.

Sheahan is yes a third line center right now, but he's still very young, and has had lots of success already in his rookie year. To completely slot him at 3rd his entire career would require a crystal ball. Twins point was a good one, and not absurd. Guys like Zetterberg were never projected to be 1st liners when they were drafted. Neither was Sheahan. To say he doesn't have any potential to make 1st line at this point in his career is absurd.

That's not optimism that's just argumentationizing