• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

4/18 ECQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 1 @ Bruins 0. DET leads series 1-0

Rate this topic

My housemate isn't talking to me (a die hard Bruins fan). And I have all I can do to keep the smirk off my face. Inwardly, I'm singing "Happy Happy Joy Joy", and outwardly keeping as straight a face as I can. What a beautiful goal my Pasha scored, and how wonderful that it was he who wielded the dagger for tonight. Thank ye, me darlin'...'tis grateful I am to you. :wub:

My housemate isn't talking to me (a die hard Bruins fan). And I have all I can do to keep the smirk off my face. Inwardly, I'm singing "Happy Happy Joy Joy", and outwardly keeping as straight a face as I can. What a beautiful goal my Pasha scored, and how wonderful that it was he who wielded the dagger for tonight. Thank ye, me darlin'...'tis grateful I am to you. :wub:

Why keep it inside. If they are being a crybaby rub it in!

You know, I've never understood guys saying the have a "man crush". That is, until now. Pavel Datsyuk, you are the man.

These guys dictated the play all night and the Bruins were playing catchup from the start. Boston figured they could come out, run a few guys into the boards and roll to an easy victory. When that didn't work they had no answer.

Games like this make me realize how set this franchise is for the next decade or more.

In my opinion, tweets like these are the only good thing about twitter. It's great to be able to instantly read people's respect for other people.

Sports, music and news is the only reason I keep a twitter account.

Lol, you think that's awkward, my wife is from Boston and HUGE B's fan ;-)! She went to sleep in guest room and took back the booty card I earned earlier in the week :-( oh well, I'll take the W, thank you very much, sooooooo sweet! Edited by MaynardJmzKeenan

Anybody notice that there wasn't a single odd man rush all game (maybe a couple 3 on 2's) but no clear cut odd man rushes.

The bruins cared more about hitting then getting up the ice. Hard to have an odd man rush when 3 guys are trying to take Nyquist's head off.

It's just one game, but it would be amazing for an 8 seed to beat a President's Trophy winner, when their best player isn't even in the lineup during the series.

Yea, we haven't seen that since the Wings got beat by Edmonton.

Oops, too soon?

Lol, you think that's awkward, my wife is from Boston and HUGE B's fan ;-)! She went to sleep in guest room and took back the booty card I earned earlier in the week :-( oh well, I'll take the W, thank you very much, sooooooo sweet!

make her heart shaped pancakes and a sincere apology for your belittlement of her team you will be golden ;)