• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

4/18 ECQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 1 @ Bruins 0. DET leads series 1-0

Rate this topic

I think you mean a partner that could cover up his errors.

Like lids did for raffi ? Sure how ever you wanna spin it he's been a night and day different player matched with nic jr then q

Damn it hillbilly I can't watch that without cringing

Edited by saven

No place in the game for s*** like that. If Quenneville gets nicked $25,000 for grabbing his nuts this should be a serious fine, at the very least.

Funny though when you look at that gif and then look at Dats scoring the winner. Tale of two teams right there.

Edited by Phil Lesh

Like lids did for raffi ? Sure how ever you wanna spin it he's been a night and day different player matched with nic jr then q

Damn it hillbilly I can't watch that without cringing

Well to be fair whoever played with Lids you can basically say he was there covering there errors. Anybody will look better when they get off Quinceys line.

Anyone watching the post game pressers, has Julien mentioned subtle interference yet?

I think you mean a partner that could cover up his errors.

Isn't that what your defense partner is supposed to do, especially if you're young and still prone to mistakes? I think it has been a great pairing

Lids did it for Kronner now Kronner does it for Smith

That dirty cheap shot hook nosed little s*** lucic better get a game and a fine for that. Utterly disgusting and classless from someone who supposedly is a professional. Where is Darren Mac when you need someone put in their place.

And yes, datsyuk is certainly filthy. Go Wings!

Lol, you think that's awkward, my wife is from Boston and HUGE B's fan ;-)! She went to sleep in guest room and took back the booty card I earned earlier in the week :-( oh well, I'll take the W, thank you very much, sooooooo sweet!

Take one for the team ... don't give in ... just take cold showers for 2 weeks.

Edited by RedWingsRox

I know wishing injury on people is not the done things, but when Lucic does s*** like that repeatedly, its hard not to desire a case of 'Pronger knee' on him. Or in his case, a ruptured bollock, due to an attempted cheap shot. No place for stuff like that. But the B's are golden this year, so the NHL will keep turning a blind eye. And to be fair, he's always been a bit of a punk.

Of course PUNK is an archaic term meaning prostitute, which makes it all the more apt