• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

4/18 ECQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 1 @ Bruins 0. DET leads series 1-0

Rate this topic

Not feeling this one. I think the young Wings get a lesson taught to them tonight adn have a much better game 2.

I'll say 3-1 Bruins.

Sheahan for us

Bergeron, Boychuck, and Marchnand with an empty netter.

Hope I'm wrong, I just think the kids need to get their feet wet.!

Not feeling this one. I think the young Wings get a lesson taught to them tonight adn have a much better game 2.

I'll say 3-1 Bruins.

Sheahan for us

Bergeron, Boychuck, and Marchnand with an empty netter.

Hope I'm wrong, I just think the kids need to get their feet wet.!

Agreed I can easily the first one going to be ugly:

1. first playoff game for a lot of these kids

2. had to use a lot of energy to even make the playoffs

3. Bruins are fresh, healthy and ready to go infront of their homecrowd

4. led by the human tree known as Chara

So yeah not feeling this one but game 2 should be a lot more competitive.

I think if we win any game it'll be tonight. Everyone Is rested, the Bruins have problems starting series, and our kids must be so amped up.

My only concern is something a player said about their strategy being "weather the storm" at first. Bad idea. Our defense is too weak to let Boston set the pace. I want to see us start the kid line and set Boston on their heels. Better to play with the advantage than sit back and hope an opening presents itself.

Why do people keep posting lineups with Jurco-Sheahan-Tatar not on the same line? That is where they play 95% of the time.

Now tonight/this series. We have to win 1 in Bos to have any chance whatsoever. Doesn't matter which one. The key will be the refs. if they call it tight, that is good for us. We are faster, Bos is more physical. If muggings are the game, we lose. That simple. If it is tight and we can use our speed, we have a 50-50 chance. This will change every game, so here is to hope! I still see Bos winning in 6/7 games. Hope I am wrong!

Is anyone else as pumped as I am today? I mean, seriously pumped? A lot of good games the last two days and now...finally...it's our turn! Anybody see that St. Louis win last night. How can you not love playoff hockey? Tonight can't come fast enough.

Edited by kipwinger

Why do people keep posting lineups with Jurco-Sheahan-Tatar not on the same line? That is where they play 95% of the time.

Now tonight/this series. We have to win 1 in Bos to have any chance whatsoever. Doesn't matter which one. The key will be the refs. if they call it tight, that is good for us. We are faster, Bos is more physical. If muggings are the game, we lose. That simple. If it is tight and we can use our speed, we have a 50-50 chance. This will change every game, so here is to hope! I still see Bos winning in 6/7 games. Hope I am wrong!

Because the last couple of games in the regular season Jurco has been playing with Alfie and Helm, and the kid line has been Nyquist/Sheahan/Tatar.

Practice lines from Khan yesterday also had these.

Also, I am super pumped for this game tonight. I'm really hoping we can take it to them. My feeling is that as long as the boys show up and play solid, then we'll have a chance. LGW!

Edited by wings4thecup06

Jersey is just coming out of dryer and off to work we go. Will be streaming live in the kitchen & can't wait to see our boys in playoff action! (Anyone else nervous as f$&@?!)

I'm so nervous and the worst part is I will be working during the game. F my second Job.

Is anyone else as pumped as I am today? I mean, seriously pumped? A lot of good games the last two days and now...finally...it's our turn! Anybody see that St. Louis win last night. How can you not love playoff hockey? Tonight can't come fast enough.

Don't know about the others but I'am. Bring the Bruins.

If Jimmy plays par to last years playoff appearance we can pull the upset. Let's GO Wings !

Wearing my 08 Cup authentic Datsyuk jersey to start off a hopefully successful playoff run. Superstitions in full effect. No channel changing and no answering texts till after the game. Only thing I do is check here on this forum to see my fellow Wings fans go nuts(in a positive way). Lets whoop em, boys! Shock the world and all those naysayers! Go Wings! 16 more to go!