• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

4/18 ECQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 1 @ Bruins 0. DET leads series 1-0

Rate this topic

Longer this goes scoreless the more nervous I get. They're playing great, but we've seen them lose games on flukey bounces late before. We need one of these bounces to go in.

Franzen is the only player I think didn't show up. Everyone else is playing great defensive hockey. Datsyuk and Alfredsson need more chances, but the ones they've had have been good.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Lucic nailing DeKeyser in the Groin, missed of course.

Still, I'll take a tie game after two. The PP needs to be MUCH better, or it will come back to haunt them.

For all the media predictions writing the Wings off before the puck dropped, I think it's fair to say they should be winning this one. Rask has kept them in it, and Howie has been strong for us when needed.

Man you guys complain and whine a lot. Wings are outplaying the President Trophy winners, embrace it.

?????

I think this is the least amount of complaining I've seen in months! :lol:

Edit: also, note to self:

Actually, let's...

Note to Self

a haiku by BoS

If you want to drink

You should probably eat food

Throughout the day, right?

Edited by BottleOfSmoke

Put Alfredsson with Datsyuk. Also, I'm worried about makeup calls. If Boston starts getting some even-up calls it'll be late in the game with little time to catch up if they score.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

?????

I think this is the least amount of complaining I've seen in months! :lol:

Hasn't been much reason to. The boys came to play. If Franzen switches from Ass mode to Mule mode, look out.

Both calls made were legit, no ticky-tack calls. The only real gripe I have is the missed spear by Lucic.

I've said it before, both teams deserve a fairly and consistently called game. :)