• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest L3T5G0W1NG5

4/18 ECQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 1 @ Bruins 0. DET leads series 1-0

Rate this topic

Well then you, my friend should enjoy the hell outta this

That's hysterical and spot-on. There should've been more thinly veiled erotic language, though. I've never heard anyone talk about big bodies, big sticks, squirting, or generally obsess over the physique of athletes he talks to. Also, should have tried to molest the guy he's talking to, haha.

It will probably change closer to game time, but I'm not nervous or anything about this series. Just looking forward to watching the Red Wings in the playoffs after a challenging regular season is a treat alone. Anything they do from this point on is just a bonus and the future is very bright regardless.

That being said, I still want to win badly. It's a monumental task, though the Red Wings have been up for every obstacle thrown at them. Not sure they have enough to beat the Bruins four times, but they will absolutely be tough to eliminate.

Let's Go Red Wings! :stanley:

Edited by GoWings1905

Frankly I'm really hoping we kick the Bruins tonight where it hurts, if only to shut up all these idiots in the press saying that Boston will wipe us out.

Secretly though I think that's a good thing but it'd be nice for once for this team to get the recognition they deserve. Hopefully that'll happen fairly soon

Wings will be fine. I truly believe the Wings will win this series. Its not gonna be easy, but what has the past few seasons. Boston doesn't scare me. Everyone says they can skate, hit, shoot blah blah blah . Well they look slow and old to me so I guess I don't see what everyone else sees. Wings will win this series. Book it. We've been the president trophy winners too, we've been a number one seed that got ousted by a number 8, it can happen to the Bruins. Rask isn't that good, but can Howard stand on his head?

OMG

See I'm so nervous I hit send before I typed anything! LGW!

We come out strong and steal this first one. Lots of young guys with chips on their shoulder.

3-1 Wings, Jimmah stands on his head!

Edited by BottleOfSmoke