• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
_SP_

Lucic Spearing DeKeyser

Rate this topic

I will have a loud celebration the day someone either KO's or cheap shots this hunchback piece of garbage out of the NHL.

He's been a spotpicker and a hated player since day one. The only people who like him are in Boston.

Edited by GMRwings1983

I may be in the minority here, but if we keep on winning I'll personally spear Danny Dekeyser in the balls 15 more times so long as I get to drink Atwater Brewery's finest out of the Stanley Cup at the end.

I'll also send Dekeyser a really tasteful card in the hospital.

I hope that was an intentional pun!

Actually it wasn't, which makes it so much better lol. I guess no suspension and a miniscule fine, means we should let franzen go spear all their players in the junk now. Because hey the ends justify the means. And it's the intentional pun cup

isn't 5000 the highest fine?

The NHL needs to at the VERY LEAST raise their fine limits such that it hurts the player even a little. Quennville gets fined 25k for making a rude gesture and Lucic gets 5k for spearing another human in the nuts - something is wrong here.

The jump from fine to suspension is so huge right now. At least be fining players 50k+ or something for this so they feel it at least financially.

Well it would be nice to see tootoo for a game if we are up 3-0 and put him out there at the end and bash the rest of his nose in.

And really, I don't know how they justify the fine. The penalty should be what it is in the game. He sits down after that for the game if it's called. Pretty reasonable.

Edited by plopster

Well it would be nice to see tootoo for a game if we are up 3-0 and put him out there at the end and bash the rest of his nose in.

Tootoo would probably get manhandled due to size differences. I think its best we just let them do their thing and we keep on chugging along. Let them get distracted trying to be physical.

The same fine as for Legwand when speared Malkin.

Not a surprise.They are trying to pull Canucks on us,but as long as our boys keep composure and temper,I'm confident we can win the series.

....like when Smith death staring at Marchand the whole game :lol:

Edited by pucktividi

Pretty sure he got it from HF. Someone posted pictures and all that jazz with that joke.

Actually no I didn't. I was referencing Sarah conners tweets but that's not a hard joke to come up with considering all the because it's the cup commercials the nhl did. I went on the Bruins hfboards after the game to see what they were saying about the game, but I don't usually go on there, and I never go on the wings one because I can't stand most of the people that post there.

Tootoo would probably get manhandled due to size differences. I think its best we just let them do their thing and we keep on chugging along. Let them get distracted trying to be physical.

Yeah. I just really prefer to see people get what's coming to them. Nothing pisses me off more than someone acting like that. Total chicken s***. If you can't win straight up be a big enough man and accept it. Trying to hurt people like that? That's what D Mac was for. I know we all enjoyed seeing Claude and the entire Avs team get their asses handed to them that night. Maybe not this series, but I would love to see Boston get theirs at some point.

Basically the league saying do it again and maybe we'll suspend you. When they should be saying do it again and we'll give you 3 games rather than this 1 game. The NHL almost dares players to do stuff like this, because they know they won't get suspended.

Basically the league saying do it again and maybe we'll suspend you. When they should be saying do it again and we'll give you 3 games rather than this 1 game. The NHL almost dares players to do stuff like this, because they know they won't get suspended.

Ya , he's a repeat offender and he clearly hasn't learned his lesson from his small fines. It would be like us getting a parking ticket. Maybe emmelin and dekeyser shouldn't have been such chicken s***s and stopped being such babies about their man parts amiright?!?!?

What a joke. Totally irate right now. So what happens when they take Datsyuk's knee out in game 3? We just layed the ground work for dirty plays = minimum fines, no suspension.

Don't be ridiculous. A Datsyuk knee injury will result in the maximum fine of $7,500 or something to that effect, that will send the right message