• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
_SP_

Lucic Spearing DeKeyser

Rate this topic

:lol: Yeah really though, big Lucic gets away with it, a skilled guy on the Wings pulls that and he's gone for a game.

i wonder how they would justify suspending one but not the other...

wait nevermind, it's the nhl, they don't justify anything

Easy now...I'm sure it won't be long until we see a stupid hit from Kronwall. I don't like that Lucic did this either. It's the playoffs and the league hates to suspend a team's best player in the playoffs, though there is some precedence. Every team has had this done to a player in the playoffs for decades. Teams are so use to it it's not funny. So Lucic is the first player in the history of the NHL to take his stick to another player’s sack? DD should send a check today for the next game retaliation. Pay it in advance. $5,000 is chump change, Lucic can make that $5K back in 2 shift’s . Next time he should check into the boards. It’s not a head shot…all DD has to do is put some ice on his sack and move on….he’s only making a AHL salary.

Easy now...I'm sure it won't be long until we see a stupid hit from Kronwall. I don't like that Lucic did this either. It's the playoffs and the league hates to suspend a team's best player in the playoffs, though there is some precedence. Every team has had this done to a player in the playoffs for decades. Teams are so use to it it's not funny. So Lucic is the first player in the history of the NHL to take his stick to another player’s sack? DD should send a check today for the next game retaliation. Pay it in advance. $5,000 is chump change, Lucic can make that $5K back in 2 shift’s . Next time he should check into the boards. It’s not a head shot…all DD has to do is put some ice on his sack and move on….he’s only making a AHL salary.

i would love for you to find a dirty hit from kronwall, he may have some "borderline" hits, but they are all within the boundaries still, and all legal. just cause you don't like them doesn't make them dirty. Kronwall has never blatently sacked a guy, and it wasn't even the first time for lucic

also DD never played in the ahl, (aside from the lockout and after we got knocked out last year) he has an nhl contract, he may not be making $6m/year like that spot picking thug on your team, but he is still on his first ever contract, and will be making significantly more next year

Sport has become so pussified. Where are all the men in this game like Mac, Shanny, Kocur, Stevens, Krupp, Hull and all those guys? WTF happened? Hell even Yzerman would take people out when necessary and he was a skill player.

Tough guys are still here. But the rules make it stupid to defend yourself. It is far more advantageous for a team to have a dirty player than to defend oneself.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Guest DeGraa55

I will have a loud celebration the day someone either KO's or cheap shots this hunchback piece of garbage out of the NHL.

He's been a spotpicker and a hated player since day one. The only people who like him are in Boston.

I wouldn't say that there's a lot of people here who would love him in Detroit including me.

This is why you have a guy like Tootoo on the team.

Will he win a fight? Maybe. Maybe not.

Will he fight? You bet he will.

Will he get suspended? Yeah, but it doesn't take him away for any more time than he'd have been up anyway.

Take a collection in the locker room to pay the fine and turn him loose.

I want Krejci or Bergeron to get Kronwalled so bad. You know that idiot Lucic and rat Marchand would take offense if something like that happened to one of their guys.

That's ok...we'll give Boychuk the green light to take nail your 2 starts...oh wait...Z's out so we'll nail Dat's and Nyquist. You'll see what it's like to be the Eastern Conference version of the Nashville Preds...1st round bounce.

That's ok...we'll give Boychuk the green light to take nail your 2 starts...oh wait...Z's out so we'll nail Dat's and Nyquist. You'll see what it's like to be the Eastern Conference version of the Nashville Preds...1st round bounce.

Nad-hunter?

I think they can handle it unless you mean some stupid maneuver like Lucic pulled. If Game 1 was any indication, the Bruins physicality isn't going to throw the Red Wings off their game. My point was Lucic or Marchand would be offended if one of their skilled guys got Kronwalled by a clean check, yet Lucic has the audacity to spear someone in the junk for no good reason.

Not sure what the Wings have to do with Nashville either.

Last I looked you guys don't have any serious fighters that can chuck knuckles. You guys might have the speed and skill but you don't have the muscle.

How has that muscle done containing that speed and skill through five meetings so far this season?

You're not even a good troll

I think they can handle it unless you mean some stupid maneuver like Lucic pulled. If Game 1 was any indication, the Bruins physicality isn't going to throw the Red Wings off their game. My point was Lucic or Marchand would be offended if one of their skilled guys got Kronwalled by a clean check, yet Lucic has the audacity to spear someone in the junk for no good reason.

Not sure what the Wings have to do with Nashville either.

How has that muscle done containing that speed and skill through five meetings so far this season?

Regular season is behind us and we won the Presidents Trophy while others just made the playoffs by the skin of their teeth 2 years in a row. Now you're about to see what will happen to you in the 1st round, like you guys have done to Nashville. We were down 0-2 to the Habs in 2011 and won that series...we went 7 games with Tampon Bay and won that series...we went 7 against the Canucks and won the Cup. So I'm not worried about home ice advantage. We ran the tables then and we'll do it this time.

Regular season is behind us and we won the Presidents Trophy while others just made the playoffs by the skin of their teeth 2 years in a row. Now you're about to see what will happen to you in the 1st round, like you guys have done to Nashville. We were down 0-2 to the Habs in 2011 and won that series...we went 7 games with Tampon Bay and won that series...we went 7 against the Canucks and won the Cup. So I'm not worried about home ice advantage. We ran the tables then and we'll do it this time.

You're pretty confident. Sadly, confidence doesn't equate to reality. I think, by next Thursday, we won't be seeing you for about six months.

Last I looked you guys don't have any serious fighters that can chuck knuckles. You guys might have the speed and skill but you don't have the muscle.

I hate to use them as an example, but how'd that muscle work for you against the Hawks last year? The best team wins the cup, not the toughest. Whoever wins this series will be the better team, bottom line. Around here we know what being a Presidents Trophy winner and going home early is like.

If Bertuzzi is in the lineup tomorrow you better hope hook nose isn't on the ice when he is. Todd may be old and slow, but he's still a beast and will destroy lucic ***** ass, and he is a fine respresentative for Boston I might add.