• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
_SP_

Lucic Spearing DeKeyser

Rate this topic

He should have got a one-game suspension.

If he got caught and was issued a 5+game penalty, then I could see forgoing the suspension. But he purposely did it when he knew he wouldn't be caught. The entire thing was very calculated, on purpose, and consistent with his character.

$5,000 is meaningless

I agree about if the play had been penalized and forgoing the suspension. The $5,000 hurts no one, at least the major would have hurt the team and benefited the wings in some way.

I'm a go to school and work a couple jobs so I don't make a ton of money but if I had to pay the same % of my income to spear Lucic in the balls I'd do it in a heartbeat. $15 well spent if you ask me. Not that I would actually do it; my point being that the fine doesn't hurt him at all.

I want Krejci or Bergeron to get Kronwalled so bad. You know that idiot Lucic and rat Marchand would take offense if something like that happened to one of their guys.

You mean like Franzen intentionally boarding Boychuk into the boards. Yeah, that happened. Detroit isn't squeeky clean. What Lucic did was bad but take off your homer glasses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz9RE9RGrVY

And hey, Detroit loves cheap players, no?

All in. You dont realize it the exact s**t loser did that caused that incident correct ? Moore was pulling some dirty hits and wouldn't drop the gloves also I don't see a winged wheel in that video at all. If you are saying that a wings players is dirty it helps to use stuff from when they were a wing.

All in. You dont realize it the exact s**t loser did that caused that incident correct ? Moore was pulling some dirty hits and wouldn't drop the gloves also I don't see a winged wheel in that video at all. If you are saying that a wings players is dirty it helps to use stuff from when they were a wing.

Even worse, they employed them after the incident. So by your logic, what Shawn Thornton did to Orpik was fine, right?

And I did reference a dirty hit by the Wings, you just chose to gloss over it.

Bruins aren't the cleanest team in the league but they aren't the dirtiest. Save that for teams like the Pens, Wild, and Flyers.

Every once in a while, a Bs player does something dirty (Marchand, Lucic) but the team plays the game the right way most of the time (like Detroit).

Even worse, they employed them after the incident. So by your logic, what Shawn Thornton did to Orpik was fine, right?

Bruins aren't the cleanest team in the league but they aren't the dirtiest. Save that for teams like the Pens, Wild, and Flyers.

Every once in a while, a Bs player does something dirty (Marchand, Lucic) but the team plays the game the right way most of the time (like Detroit).

Except all the flopping

First off lucic didn't just make a stupid decision, it was the second time he did the exact same thing in two weeks. Second, Detroit is one of the least penalized teams in the league, you don't get there being dirty, Ya the odd thing happens, but franzen isn't chopping people in the balls every two weeks. Third and most importantly, bertuzzi made a mistake on a different team, which he was told to do by a different coach, and the punch didn't cause the problem, it was the dogpile on top of Moore after he hit the ice that caused damage. I dint know if you think you're clever or just don't know what you're talking about.