• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Bruins 4 - Series tied 1-1

Rate this topic

Good on Smith for standing up to Hodor. I'd laugh if Chara ran him and Smith ducked out like Yzerman did Pronger years ago.

Franzen did hit the guy from behind, but nothing the Bruins didn't do ten time during the period, LOL at Edzo's double standard.

As far as wishing paralysis, that's a bit harsh, though I completely understand the sentiment.

The Wings need to regroup big time. They're playing into the Bruins all over the ice and Chara laughing at Smith was symbolic of the team laughing at the Wings after that period. They need to get it together and punish them by putting the ******* puck in the net.

Good on Smith for standing up to Hodor. I'd laugh if Chara ran him and Smith ducked out like Yzerman did Pronger years ago.

Franzen did hit the guy from behind, but nothing the Bruins didn't do ten time during the period, LOL at Edzo's double standard.

As far as wishing paralysis, that's a bit harsh, though I completely understand the sentiment.

hooodooooor....btw bein easter is got on tonight?

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

hooodooooor....btw bein easter is got on tonight?Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

I don't know, I usually watch it on demand later in the week.

The Bruins had that period, and outplayed the Wings. That said, the first goal was a huge gift, the second was a fustercluck by the three stooges on D. Regroup in the locker room and come out focused and play smart. This game is NOT over, and the Bruins seem to think it is. Take advantage and go back to your speed game.