• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Bruins 4 - Series tied 1-1

Rate this topic

Playoff is best of seven... if you think that we will get better after each period well you might be wrong as it will be even tougher game # 3... we can compete against Boston in one game... but seven game in a row it's different... that's the Playoff hockey

Why not? The Wings dictated play in Game 1. There's no reason they can't do that again on home ice. Sure, it will be tough but it's an even series. The Ducks and Blackhawks were both far superior on paper too. The Bruins were going to play their best hockey today -- there's a reason they were the top team in the league.

Guest Playmaker

So they aren't going 16-0 and winning the Cup without ever playing a bad game?

I'd have rather lost a game like this than have lost Game 1, playing so well. To lose that one would have been tough. The Wings obviously didn't play well and have plenty of room for improvement. The Bruins are the best team in the league and as good teams often do, they made the other team look bad today.

We stole home ice. Good enough. It's either 1-1 or 2-0 after tonight. We lost but really it's tied. We're underdogs and any goal and game for this Griffins team is already a win. Today was a wash so I hope the kids learn from it and stick to their plan.

i'll say it again. Wings will stand a chance in winning the series if all three are met:

-howard stands on his head

-datsyuk plays like datsyuk

-the team sticks to babcock's plan...which is designed for 1-1 skill games, not 4-1 face wash, after the whistle action fest

I'll take the split. Boston may be winning but I'm not impressed with them.

They are not that good,nor we're that bad as some claims.Rask was the difference with the timely saves tonight,unlike Jimmy, unfortunately

Love to have that first period back. We also wasted entirely too much energy with all that after the whistle s***. Love how we didn't lay down and eat it but in game 1 we played our game and won, game 2 exact opposite.