• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Bruins 4 - Series tied 1-1

Rate this topic

Really hoping my AppleTV and NHL Gamecenter continues to be unaffected by national blackouts. Was able to watch the TSN feed of the Wings first game, and the CBC feed of the Hawks/Blues yesterday. :D

Not using a VPN to get around it either. If I try on the laptop, it says Gamecenter is unavailable, watch on the NBC channels, but my AppleTV has no problems.

I will have to check this out on my Roku

I'm even more pumped for this than I was for Game 1, and I was really pumped for Game 1.

At the very worst, we go back home with a split and home ice advantage. At best? At best, my friends, we have a very happy Easter Sunday indeed. :yahoo:

Franzen, Nyquist, Alfredsson, Tatar, Miller, Legwand - all due.

The last time we shut out a Totes L33t Team in black and gold in the first game of a playoff series? It ended pretty well for us.

Edited by Dabura

Maybe jesus can rise up and spear lucic in the junk. That would make for a very happy easter. I'm really worried about cheap shots in this game. The bruins were hitting hard last game, and they will for sure be hitting harder today. Combine that with they can't control their emotions, it's a recipe for disaster.

thanks for the stellar GDT, Mike, it's much appreciated!! Wings will really have to man up for this one (including DeKe) if they want to prevail.

Bruins have already shown they are dirty and willing to do whatever they have to, even if they hurt the other team's players... heads on swivels, guys... especially you, Pasha. They will be trying to take out Pasha, Gus Gus and Jimmy... but I am sure the Wings know this, too.

Out-smart them, out-play them and take them down the right way, Wings.

Why not steal 2? Play like we did in Game 1, and there's no reason we can't win again. 2-1 Wings, LGW!

This is my thinking. Boston will NOT admit it but there is absolutely NO way they wanna go down 2 games in this series. They ain't winning 4/5 games after that.

I'd love to see the Red Wings with the first goal, and alot more of the same confused looks on the Bruins bench. I saw glimpses of that in Game 1. They looked frustrated and confused. One game a series does not make, but we skate faster, have the better D - right now - the better coach and it's time we start going for the jugular. Babcock will have these guys ready. Only question today is does Pavs net 2 goals or is it Nyquist?

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WINGS!!!!!

Sunday afternoon game against a pissed off bear this will be a very wild game. I think the Bruins take that one so the Wings are heading home with a split not ba.d

There is really only one thing the Bruins know when they are down and frustrated - s*** disturbing. The refs - WITH NO HELP FROM THE NHL OFFICES - need to keep this series fair. The rough stuff and Lucic-type crap will be out big time today - especially if the Bruins go down in the game.

TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

What happens if the rangers game goes to OT since it is on nbc right before us?

That game will continue running on NBC until it's over. Like someone previously stated it will likely begin on NHL Net, but if you are like me and don't get NHL Network, you are kinda screwed until that game ends.

Lets hope it doesn't go to OT.

That game will continue running on NBC until it's over. Like someone previously stated it will likely begin on NHL Net, but if you are like me and don't get NHL Network, you are kinda screwed until that game ends.

Lets hope it doesn't go to OT.

Similarly screwed, here. You know they will pre-empt the Wings if they can... even if it's just to show Pee-air annoying some players after the game. Good for those of you with options.

I feel like Game 1 was a perfect textbook example of hockey. You could see the strategy even moreso than most games. Which means this series might be a coaches series, which bodes well for us.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Game 1 was pretty unexpected, but I felt a bit more confident going into that one. I feel like anything can go for the second game, as the Bruins wouldn't want to embarrass themselves in front of home crowd, twice in a row. That said, I hope the Wings give another solid effort and get some better puck luck this time around. Here's to a great game!

Red Wings 3 (Datsyuk, Nyquist, Smith)

Bruins 2

:siren: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!! :siren: