• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

ECQF Game 2 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Bruins 4 - Series tied 1-1

Rate this topic

Hey, awesome coach Babcock, how about you figure out how to beat the way Boston is pressuring on the penalty kill? Can you do that, please?

Isn't that mostly why Tom Renney got the job? I'm not saying that to sound rude, but I thought one of the big reasons he was in brought in as an assistant was because of his PP success in Edmonton. Clearly, not working here.

Edited by GoWings1905

Or maybe Holland can figure out how to build a team like Boston, instead of taking over a team of Hall of Famers with an unlimited payroll.

We're (likely) gonna go home with a split, all without Zetterberg and Ericsson. We don't need to blow up the team. We need to score a power play goal.

Where were all you trolls on Friday? Blaming Babcock and Holland... If you told me going into the series we would split 1 & 2 in any way I would have been giddy...

Oh and by the way this game isn't over

It's tremendous isn't it. This has been Boston's kind of game. Fridays was ours Edited by matt198913

I was talking about the people who turned their TVs off when we went down 2-0. ;)

Well people do in fact have lives that don't revolve around sports teams, and considering its kind of a big holiday (I'm not celebrating as I'm not religious), people probably have other family commitments and aren't going to watch a game where Detroit (possibly/probably) won't win anyway.