• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

ADQF | Game 3 | Boston 3 @ Detroit 0, BOS leads series 2-1

Rate this topic

Just found out one of my good friends passed away on Sunday at 23. He was one of the biggest Wings fans I knew and I'm certain he's up there plotting with the hockey gods already. Keep an eye out for any Red Wing bounces or puck luck tonight. It will be his doing. LGRW.

I'm deeply sorry for your loss. I'll set a cold one aside for him tonight and hopefully he can bring the wings some good luck and persuade the Hockey Gods to be forever on our side.

Just found out one of my good friends passed away on Sunday at 23. He was one of the biggest Wings fans I knew and I'm certain he's up there plotting with the hockey gods already. Keep an eye out for any Red Wing bounces or puck luck tonight. It will be his doing. LGRW.

My condolences.

Sorry :(

Sad to hear this best of luck to you and prayers for all his loved ones. I'm sure Probert, Ryp and him will watch it up there.

Would someone please explain to me why KINDL continues to get powerplay time instead of Brendan Smith?! More then ever I do not understand this. Smith is playing his best hockey as a Red Wing, is playing at a MUCH HIGHER level then Kindl, but yet Kindl is somehow rewarded with powerplay time over Smith again. All Kindl does is make awful passes, and get his shot blocked every two seconds. Our 2nd pp unit would be much better with smith out there instead of Kindl.

I'm so sorry for your loss, condolences to his family and friends, and big hugs to you. Yes, we need angels on our side, all we can get. They will win it for your buddy!

:( oh no, way too young. Seeing as this is the 23rd straight playoffs appearance, and he was only 23 it seems fitting they win the cup for him

We are gonna win this game. WE are gonna win this thing!

Boston was on a super high from the anniversary if the bombing. They executed well and we did not. We will be stronger and faster tonight. Crash the net and shoot the puck! Home ice, the Joe on fire! Woot

LETS GO RED WINGS

Game 1 I watched the whole thing but as I was on my only bathroom break of the game pav scored. Game 2 I was at work. So do I watch the whole thing hoping for no goals or spend the whole game in the bathroom? I'm conflicted.

Game 1 I watched the whole thing but as I was on my only bathroom break of the game pav scored. Game 2 I was at work. So do I watch the whole thing hoping for no goals or spend the whole game in the bathroom? I'm conflicted.

Drink water like a mad man all game for continuous pee breaks.

Or beer

Edited by marcaractac