• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

ADQF | Game 3 | Boston 3 @ Detroit 0, BOS leads series 2-1

Rate this topic

When Datsyuk won game 1 with a similar wrister, do you think Boston fans were calling for Rask? That was a great shot. Maybe not unstoppable, but hardly a gimme. Rewind and look at it again.

Just have to get organized, earn a couple chances and bury one. No score, no win.

i'm not jumping ship or anything like that but currently the team from game 1 is gone. inexperience is showing big time....

also franzen is the most useless piece of s*** i've ever seen. please buy him out. i don't care what anyone says about him being a good cap hit at 3.9. he is heartless.

When Datsyuk won game 1 with a similar wrister, do you think Boston fans were calling for Rask? That was a great shot. Maybe not unstoppable, but hardly a gimme. Rewind and look at it again.

Just have to get organized, earn a couple chances and bury one. No score, no win.

Give me a break. Did you not watch the last game? 3 of 4 goals were terribly soft, as was this first one. Rask is on a whole other level compared to Howard.

A series like this is why you need some toughness on your team. I know Holland won't address that, but it'd be great to have an enforcer challenge one of these Boston hitters and spark his team in the process.

Our 4th liners can't do that. They play hard, but don't hit anything and don't fight. Waste of roster space and the crowd is dead partly because it knows we can't defend ourselves against Boston. And don't tell me that Miller is great on the PK, because this PK is a joke right now.

Toughness is not our main problem to address, but it'd be nice if we had a guy who could do that in the lineup for this series. Instead, we get milksops like Miller and Kindl.

Edited by GMRwings1983