• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

ADQF | Game 3 | Boston 3 @ Detroit 0, BOS leads series 2-1

Rate this topic

I'm glad the crowd boo'd them. They deserved it. That was disgusting. Get some damn passion.

And seriously Franzen needs to be shipped out of town immediately. The most useless lazy pile ever. Good for only 3 games agaisnt Ottawa in the middle of January each season Nowhere to be found besides that.

Franzen had one stretch this season where he was in beast mode, right when we had a lot of injuries and he stepped up. Apparently you need to fire him up every week or he gets bored or something...

Am I only one who saw Iginla elbow Datsyuk in the back against the boards with seconds left?

I am worried about our offense. Only goal this series is a miracle play/shot by Dats.

I'd be elbowing Euros too if I knew that nobody on the other team would do anything about it.

If the other team had McGrattan, I probably wouldn't be elbowing anyone.

reasons were losing:

top line is terrible and needs to be split up

seems like kindl+lash are on the ice more than anyone and do something rediculous every shift

too many men (AGAIN)

smith needs to stop being a hero and pass the puck every now and then. Stop trying to play datsyuk and carry the puck into the neutral zone.... so many turnovers

Kronwall may have also just played the worst period of hockey ive seen from him

Franzen will be 35 next year. The young guys aren't playing well now, but look at the leaders they have in front of them. These youngsters at least have upside.

Franzen won't become better in the future, nor will he magically play harder after turning 35. He needs to be moved, even though his stock is very low now.

I'd take just about anything for him at this point.

And what makes me more angry is that even though Boston is the President's Trophy winner, this should still be competitive. I mean, even sweeps look more even than this. They have to at least not embarrass themselves. Boston is thinking that this is easy, and Detroit looks like Boston is camped out permanently in their heads as some insurmountable wall. Forget the cute passes. Crash the effing net.

Rask was totally screened on Datsyuk's shot. He had no chance.

Apparently, Rask can see through walls, because he reacted. He just missed.

Datsyuk didn't shoot from behind Abdelkader - he shot around him. Not to mention that Abby was at the top of the circle - not exactly in front of the crease.

Not that it really matters.

Edited by IndianaRedWing

The Bruins have superb forwards, defense, goaltending, PP, penalty killing, hitting, and prolly have more facial hair. This was going to be a miracle to take them out in this series and everyone here knows it. We can hang with them for one game but in a best of 7 series, the better team always surfaces.