• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

ADQF | Game 3 | Boston 3 @ Detroit 0, BOS leads series 2-1

Rate this topic

Howard has been excellent since the first goal, he's given us a chance to get back in this. Doesn't matter if it's 1-0 or 10-0, it's still a loss if we can't score a goal.

You mean after Boston stopped playing and just sat back on their lead? Yeah he's been just great since he threw away our chance to win in the first period.

The whole dump-and-chase thing has not worked a single time tonight. I thought our speed was supposed to be our advantage. Every single battle on the boards has been won by the Bruins. Way to get shut out and embarrassed at home guys.

We can't finesse the puck over the blue line, because the refs let the Bruins grab our guys when they have puck and throw them down to the ice. Thornton did it to Abdelkader when he had a break up the side boards.

Pulling a goalie when your team hasn't been able to hold the puck for longer than five seconds all game is not a great idea. But I guess it was a desperation move. How humiliating.

We couldn't score with 5, so what's the point... A loss is a loss...

Game 4 is now a must win. We win it's back to 2-2, which isn't bad at all.

We lose, we're 3-1 down to the presidents trophy winners, and it's pretty much over.

We need to come out with a bang in game 4, and goodness me Howard has to be strong in the first.

The brutal combination was the fact that the team flat out sucked, but on top of that suckage, they got nothing but unlucky bounces. No passes go through, open nets missed, just terrible.

I'd at least like it if the team would score another goal this series before they're brutally wiped out.

I think I'm the only one that would think Howard was one of our best players... Smith and Howard and that's about it... Maybe abdelkader even with his stone hands.

Yes none of this was on Howard. I really believe sproul and xo need to come in

so, jimmy sets the tone for the game again with a garbage play. Franzen a no show again. 0 points, again. Babcock refuses to put winning combos back together. Thank you for extending the streak, but its painfully obvious who needs to NOT be a Red Wing next season. Quincey, Kindl, Alfie, Bert, Cleary, Sammy, Howard and Lashoff. Let me know if I am forgetting someone....

The brutal combination was the fact that the team flat out sucked, but on top of that suckage, they got nothing but unlucky bounces. No passes go through, open nets missed, just terrible.

I'd at least like it if the team would score another goal this series before they're brutally wiped out.

What open nets? They had around 0 scoring chances the entire game.

so, jimmy sets the tone for the game again with a garbage play. Franzen a no show again. 0 points, again. Babcock refuses to put winning combos back together. Thank you for extending the streak, but its painfully obvious who needs to NOT be a Red Wing next season. Quincey, Kindl, Alfie, Bert, Cleary, Sammy, Howard and Lashoff. Let me know if I am forgetting someone....

Franzen had a point in game 1.

You forgot Babcock.

I've seen nothing in these last two games that would indicate this team has a chance of winning another one, home or away. You cannot expect Howard to only give up one goal and when you can't score, you can't win. Plain and simple.

Yes none of this was on Howard. I really believe sproul and xo need to come in

People will blame him for the first goal, but maybe is Hamilton wasn't allowed to just walk down the a lot and get a clean shot from close to the hash marks... But of course everyone will say it was soft, and not a great shot, and our team lost it's momentum because of it. Problem is we haven't had momentum for 2 games now... And our last goal was off a damn glove... Howard is the least of our problems. We can't score to save our lives!