• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FlashyG

ADQF | Game 3 | Boston 3 @ Detroit 0, BOS leads series 2-1

Rate this topic

wonderwomanful!! awesome job as usual. hopefully we get every pennyworth, and the wings aren't robin the fans... Go wings protect motor city!!

also flashy, can i use the picture of superman/datsyuk for my picture?

Absolutely.

Here it is on its own

rcsd3q.jpg

******* amazing!!!!!!!!! Great job.

Also, it’s now obvious where Flashy’s allegiances are when it comes down to the Marvel vs DC fanboy battle.

I wouldn't put myself in either camp, but if you're keeping score based on my GDT's its 3 to 1 in favor of Marvel. (Iron Man, Avengers, The Hulk)

I don't mind losing but I really did not like the way we lost the last game in, hopefully they will bounce back tonight and those Bostonians how it's done in hockeytown!!!

I will second that I didnt like the way we lost last game. I expect a vastly improved effort overall and especially on the PP.

FlashyG for the W in the morning. Red Wings for the W in the evening.

I'm starting to get familiar with these Boston fans and their stupidity. Gullible - we knew from last year's Marathon and those silly "Boston Strong" banners that popped up, but the are starting to rival Philly fans in all the wrong ways.

The PP sucked. The players never listened to Babcock. They were taught a lesson. And now we move on. No need for many words tonight.

TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

Just found out one of my good friends passed away on Sunday at 23. He was one of the biggest Wings fans I knew and I'm certain he's up there plotting with the hockey gods already. Keep an eye out for any Red Wing bounces or puck luck tonight. It will be his doing. LGRW.